One more signing after grigg to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold Potts to Preston

Sold Moncur to Luton

Loaned out Isgrove to Portsmouth.

That's 3 midfielders.

No way would Mcgeehan be allowed to leave.

Roker report are still reporting it about mcgeehan

In the live thing they said bid was accepted and personal terms being discussed

Sweet Jesus of Nazareth. I’ve seen some wishful thinkers in my time but you lot are on another level. Last time I checked you were all discussinf how to get the best out of Moore when you signed him, now McGeehan is on his way apparently. I’m gunna file this one under things that 100% wont happen.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweet Jesus of Nazareth. I’ve seen some wishful thinkers in my time but you lot are on another level. Last time I checked you were all discussinf how to get the best out of Moore when you signed him, now McGeehan is on his way apparently. I’m gunna file this one under things that 100% wont happen.

Shitting your pants much marra?

Roker Report:

So as it stands... today’s work.
- Morgan signed
- Sterling signed
- Oviedo to WBA off (we think...)
- Grigg paperwork in
- Mcgeehan from Barnsley a potential addition but no idea how that one progressed and whether it was tied up before 11... We’re waiting still!

Roker Report:

So as it stands... today’s work. - Morgan signed - Sterling signed - Oviedo to WBA off (we think...) - Grigg paperwork in - Mcgeehan from Barnsley a potential addition but no idea how that one progressed and whether it was tied up before 11... We’re waiting still!

:cool:

If there’s nothing in it, it would be extremely strange for the club “source” to leak it to RR at about 10.55pm.

They never said it was a club source.

I enjoyed the podcast tonight (and often do in my commutes), but people shouldn’t forget what they are.

They aren’t a media outlet with tons of money and sources, there a group of lads who support Sunderland and do it all for nowt.

Connor said early they were getting no info from Stewart, the other lad was getting some info that turned into nothing, no biggie, no reason to crucify him, there are no ther deals in the table apart from the Griggs one.

Roker Report:

- Morgan signed
- Sterling signed
- Grigg paperwork in
- Mcgeehan from Barnsley a potential addition but no idea how that one progressed and whether it was tied up before 11... We’re waiting still!

It’s the Gav person who is saying it

Roker Report:

- Morgan signed
- Sterling signed
- Grigg paperwork in
We wouldn’t have got that Barnsley one done in time imo.

Teasing bassas. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back