One more signing after grigg to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

They never said it was a club source.

I enjoyed the podcast tonight (and often do in my commutes), but people shouldn’t forget what they are.

They aren’t a media outlet with tons of money and sources, there a group of lads who support Sunderland and do it all for nowt.

Connor said early they were getting no info from Stewart, the other lad was getting some info that turned into nothing, no biggie, no reason to crucify him, there are no ther deals in the table apart from the Griggs one.

Donald chose them to put his only message of the day out, earlier. He didn’t use the local “press”. To suggest they have/get no info is plainly wrong. They are the way he gets the majority of his messages out. Be that by podcast or stories/quotes like the one earlier today.

Donald chose them to put his only message of the day out, earlier. He didn’t use the local “press”. To suggest they have/get no info is plainly wrong. They are the way he gets the majority of his messages out. Be that by podcast or stories/quotes like the one earlier today.

I know he did, and they also said he was providing them nothing during the podcast.

I’m not doing them a disservice by saying they don’t have paid sources etc or club contacts like big media outlets, I’m paying them a compliment.

The vast vast majority of what they get is just gleaned from other internet sources, and that’s not from me, that’s from them, and they’ve said the same on here.

I’d have imagined we’d have heard more about it though given it’s been an hour or so.
Not expecting the Barnsley midfielder but main focus is getting Grigg done.
You would have thought someone would have released the information, but a lot of lower league deals only get reported on completion unless there is a large fee involved. Grigg was a big deal for the 3rd tier, but the Barnsley one may not be. Who knows. We should know by the morning.

We’re only arsed about Grigg, owt else is a bonus!
But, caring about Barnsley...no, I think not. It's not a BBB thing, it's just: why? Which begs another question: why do these folk sign up on another team's site to tell us about their team? There are some good posters on here from other clubs but they have things of interest to offer & have become a valued part of what might be loosely termed "the community". But these oafs who come on to spout endless, inane drivel about their own teams: I repeat: why? Nee one is interested, nee one cares....

You would have thought someone would have released the information, but a lot of lower league deals only get reported on completion unless there is a large fee involved. Grigg was a big deal for the 3rd tier, but the Barnsley one may not be. Who knows. We should know by the morning.
Doesn’t add up to me, we don’t need a midfielder.

Love that you're in bed with a lass at midnight checking the transfers like, it's a big night!

Think it’s safe to say this hasn’t happened, happy with our business last month could have been a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back