On the beg

Cheers mate, appreciate it

thank you very much Ali, I will do. Hopefully you’re selling new legs
I'll have a word with the directors and see what we can do ;) do u mind if I repost your link to FB I've a few Trail Outlaws that may add to the pot

Thanks for everyone who has donated to this but sadly I’m going to have to call it off for the time being. The run isn’t cancelled yet but I believe it should be with todays social distancing suggestion. I can’t risk attending an event of close to 1000 people and return home to a toddler with is immune suppressed. Hope everyone who has donated understands and I’ll look to run a marathon later in the year

Thanks for everyone who has donated to this but sadly I’m going to have to call it off for the time being. The run isn’t cancelled yet but I believe it should be with todays social distancing suggestion. I can’t risk attending an event of close to 1000 people and return home to a toddler with is immune suppressed. Hope everyone who has donated understands and I’ll look to run a marathon later in the year

Completely understandable - good luck when you do it.

How do I get my money back? :lol:

I think everyone understands pal.

I'm not taking my f***ing money back, you sneaky bastard

Perfectly understandable mate

Perfectly understandable. The bairn comes first.

Back