Ole & Keane

£££££££££
Wouldn't want Keane back, and what has Ole done in management?

He managed Man Utd for over three seasons, getting them 2nd in the PL. Also got them to a Europa League final which they lost on pens. It's a lot better a track record than a some of our recent appointments and some of the other candidates.

He managed Man Utd for over three seasons, getting them 2nd in the PL. Also got them to a Europa League final which they lost on pens. It's a lot better a track record than a some of our recent appointments and some of the other candidates.
We’re closer to Cardiff’s stature than Man Utd’s, his record there was awful.

Just seen Roy’s cheeky insta post alongside Ole with the caption… DM us if you’re looking to hire a manager

It got me thinking seeing as both have been rumoured to be interested these last couple of days.

Why not both of them
I’m not particularly bothered about having either of them as manager as it will probably go wrong after a short while under keane and i’m not convinced by ole as a manager but at the same time i’d be really excited to have them , in fact to have either of them and do you know why? Because it’s would just be nice to be linked with a big name and feel like a big club again and do something the press would be interested in. I’m sick to death of this club been ran on a shoe string buying loads of kids who nobody has heard of and just looking at cheap out of work managers

Haway man, we're not gonna offer Keane 50k week which is what he wanted last time to cover the loss of his media commitments. Forget about Keane, not gonna happen.

Winning nothing over three seasons at Man Utd is pretty underwhelming to be honest.

Back