Ole & Keane

They both want manager, can't see one of them being assistant, no chance. Keane wanted 50k last time so unless he has dropped his demand by more than half you can forget it.

It's nothing more than they've met up recently and put that on there as a caption for a laugh because they're both looking for a job, I doubt they gave us any thought when doing that.

I just don't get why so many of our fans are desperate to be relevant to someone with zero fucks about anyone but himself. he's become the sort of 'brand' he claimed to hate. absolute charlatan imo
Am I the only one that thinks Keane coming back would be a disaster?

nope ;)
He’s got huge respect for us
if you say so.

Keano would want to spend £80m, then when he's blown that on shite he'd want another £80m to spend. Wasn't a fan of Short, but no wonder he put the block on more spending under Keane.

Solsjkaer was on Gary Neville's podcast - Stick to Football - this week. Said he was looking to get back into management and had spoken to a few clubs last year. Also mentioned Keane went to visit him in Norway a few months ago, it's clearly just a photo from that than anything else.

Laughed at the story of Neville trying to stir shit between them like. He text Keane to tell him Solskjaer was coming on. Keane said he wanted to grill him on his miss against Leverkusen in the Champions League semis in 2002. Neville forwarded that on to Ole who said he wanted to grill Keane on not closing down Leverkusen's equaliser. Forwarded on to Keane who replied 'Ole can go fuck himself' :lol:

Back