ole gunnar solskjær

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could do worse than go for Hughton.
At least he'd organise them.
They won't of course.
Mancini anyone?

Man U are in serious trouble. This is a massive summer recruitment which they need to get correct or I can see Wolves and Leicester finishing above them next season.
Wolves will spend money as they are in the Europa League and Brendan Rodgers would not have left Celtic unless he had been promised things. I can see United really struggling, mainly due to over paid players with no passion. Solskjear has come out and said players still want to come to United, but he needs to wake up and realise the players that do want to come are not going to help him catch City and Liverpool
In that case they need to start buying young players and blood them Instead of the ready made article. That was the Fergie way. Sure for every Ronaldo you get a Bellion but you can usually move them on as they are not on the mega bucks.

That's not the Woodward way though, he wants the big name signings but it may be no bad thing if they can't get them for a year or 2 until they get the structure right.

Buy the big names if they are right but 1 or 2 a year to fit in to an established structure not just spunking money on them without any thought as to how they gel together.

They are light years behind now and it wont be fixed in a couple of windows so they need to accept they are winning nowt and concentrate on getting the structures and young hungry players in.

In that case they need to start buying young players and blood them Instead of the ready made article. That was the Fergie way. Sure for every Ronaldo you get a Bellion but you can usually move them on as they are not on the mega bucks.

That's not the Woodward way though, he wants the big name signings but it may be no bad thing if they can't get them for a year or 2 until they get the structure right.

Buy the big names if they are right but 1 or 2 a year to fit in to an established structure not just spunking money on them without any thought as to how they gel together.

They are light years behind now and it wont be fixed in a couple of windows so they need to accept they are winning nowt and concentrate on getting the structures and young hungry players in.
Do you want Solskjaer to stay? Do you think he's the right man to take you forward?

Do you want Solskjaer to stay? Do you think he's the right man to take you forward?
Yes but only on the proviso they get in a quality DOF to oversee the entire football operation and recruitment strategy.

Instead it looks like Woodward wants to employ ''one of the boys" with Darren Fletcher the latest name in the frame. Somebody that will be weak enough to let him continue running the football side.

It's not going to work . The manager isn't the problem as we saw with LVG and Mourhino, the problems are higher up the food chain.

Did you or did you not refer to Klopp?
Yes as I found it funny about a Utd fan comparing both them at the start ... Klopp was always going to improve Liverpool while on the other hand OGS won’t :rolleyes:

Get a f***ing grip lass

Yes but only on the proviso they get in a quality DOF to oversee the entire football operation and recruitment strategy.

Instead it looks like Woodward wants to employ ''one of the boys" with Darren Fletcher the latest name in the frame. Somebody that will be weak enough to let him continue running the football side.

It's not going to work . The manager isn't the problem as we saw with LVG and Mourhino, the problems are higher up the food chain.
Your manager is part of the problem he’s shite

Should get rid now and go all out for diego Simeone
They’ve just binned off 1 manager who’s style of play was turgid doubt they want another

Aleggri would be my shout

Last edited:

fergie did plenty of not huying young players and blooding them..he signed established stars as well-all the way through..teddy sheringham, andy cole, veron, even roy kkeane, while young, was the uk transfer record..

Bellion was already blooded by us. His strengths (speed) and weaknesses (everything else about his game) was there for all to see long before Ferguson came in for him.

He did a cracking forward somersault after scoring against the Villa mind.

Shouldn't the director of football be appointed first if you are going down that route? He should be the main voice in making the managerial appointment. Doubt many suitable candidates I'd fancy taking the job at the moment with that manager

United are an absolute mess at the moment and the main problems lie in the dressing room for me in terms of a lack of characters and desire.

Pogba is a cancer and only interested in his image and being on camera. Which major club will take him now? Madrid possibly for his name, PSG maybe.
Sanchez is a shadow of the player he was two years ago and could well be in terminal decline. No one will take him.
Lukaku £75m and can't get a game. Never done it in big games, always been a flat track bully.
£50m on Fred, dear me.
Luke Shaw player of the season despite being overweight and pretty poor for the main.
Herrera leaving because they won't meet his wage demands.
De Gea in the worst form of his career, must be looking at a move away now as United's decline continues.
Ashley Young as first choice right back.
New contract for Phil Jones.

Solskajer is a completely unproven manager tasked to rebuild one of the biggest clubs in the world, they look absolutely fucked to me.

United are an absolute mess at the moment and the main problems lie in the dressing room for me in terms of a lack of characters and desire.

Pogba is a cancer and only interested in his image and being on camera. Which major club will take him now? Madrid possibly for his name, PSG maybe.
Sanchez is a shadow of the player he was two years ago and could well be in terminal decline. No one will take him.
Lukaku £75m and can't get a game. Never done it in big games, always been a flat track bully.
£50m on Fred, dear me.
Luke Shaw player of the season despite being overweight and pretty poor for the main.
Herrera leaving because they won't meet his wage demands.
De Gea in the worst form of his career, must be looking at a move away now as United's decline continues.
Ashley Young as first choice right back.
New contract for Phil Jones.

Solskajer is a completely unproven manager tasked to rebuild one of the biggest clubs in the world, they look absolutely fucked to me.

Every one of the above (with the possible exception of De Gea) should be shipped out ASAP.
This would be a major task even for SAF in his prime.
OGS has no chance.
Shame :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes as I found it funny about a Utd fan comparing both them at the start ... Klopp was always going to improve Liverpool while on the other hand OGS won’t :rolleyes:

Get a f***ing grip lass

Your manager is part of the problem he’s shite

They’ve just binned off 1 manager who’s style of play was turgid doubt they want another

Aleggri would be my shout
Thanks, I rest my case.

Every one of the above (with the possible exception of De Gea) should be shipped out ASAP.
This would be a major task even for SAF in his prime.
OGS has no chance.
Shame :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't even make it to the hugely overrated and childish Lingard, ageing Mata, decidedly average Smalling and the worst £70m centre back pairing the world has seen in Baily and Lindelof :lol:

Its mad that arguably the biggest club in the world have been buying players with the same moral fibre as we did these last few years.

Yet their Decline has brought joy to many in the United Kingdom.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BNM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back