Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the f***ing point in those Apple watches

Bloke in the gym had one on, it kept lighting up and all he did was get his phone out

Seems like it just a pager for the phone

That's my understanding of it so far. They looks f***ing shite an'all.

Looks like a potential replacement for the young flaker who quit a couple of weeks back is coming in this arvo - 21 year awld lass. Interesting.

Update: This won't be interesting at all.

Last edited:
Looks like a potential replacement for the young flaker who quit a couple of weeks back is coming in this arvo - 21 year awld lass. Interesting.

Ha'way man what sort of industry do you work in?

Keep us informed mate

I'd suggest Facebook lurking on her anarl but I bet you've already thought of that

Reet well what did he say?

It wasn't @Charmless Man he just added a bit about greedy living in his FIL shed anyway ....

Somebody who doesn't post on here anymore invited a mate to a PR event with a fictional character.
Several outraged posters then attacked said non-poster for reasons beyond me. This included his number one enemy who's hatred seems to be based on having a very similar personality.
Then someone who has changed their username at least once accused someone of changing their username. That poster then either replied to themselves or didn't.
Simple really.

It wasn't @Charmless Man he just added a bit about greedy living in his FIL shed anyway ....

Somebody who doesn't post on here anymore invited a mate to a PR event with a fictional character.
Several outraged posters then attacked said non-poster for reasons beyond me. This included his number one enemy who's hatred seems to be based on having a very similar personality.
Then someone who has changed their username at least once accused someone of changing their username. That poster then either replied to themselves or didn't.
Simple really.
Apologies Craigy - posted too soon.

As for the above - bunch of sad acts.

Oh, and #TEAMGREEDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back