Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any need ? and I won't be posting anymore on this thread, I can see what you're all up to and you can count me out.......enjoy high fiving each other over who can be the most unpleasant to me ;)

Listen, pet, I have no real idea of who you are and it appears to be Seb who has some sort of problem with you. I saw him say summat that I felt was a bit uncalled for and alerted you to it, as I'd like people to alert me if something similar was said to me. The fact that you've reacted defensively to that has made me see where he's coming from.

I have no desire to be unpleasant to you. That's why I tagged you in the post in the first place.

Lord in heaven above us man woman man.

Listen, pet, I have no real idea of who you are and it appears to be Seb who has some sort of problem with you. I saw him say summat that I felt was a bit uncalled for and alerted you to it, as I'd like people to alert me if something similar was said to me. The fact that you've reacted defensively to that has made me see where he's coming from.

I have no desire to be unpleasant to you. That's why I tagged you in the post in the first place.

Lord in heaven above us man woman man.
its not acceptable to call people 'pet' in this day age. ffs. reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back