Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I agree with the shadow/buddy system as an induction...nowt worse than starting a new job being shown to your post and said get on with it

You don't know anyone any systems policies etc it's like first day back at school

I get a lot of personal calls, which pisses me off. I'm swamped as it is with work without people calling because they can't print out cinema tickets or if they can borrow an iPhone charger. Even just popping down to the kitchen I get the questions "do you know why my home broadband is slow?", do I look like I work for B F*CKING T!

The work

I get a lot of personal calls, which pisses me off. I'm swamped as it is with work without people calling because they can't print out cinema tickets or if they can borrow an iPhone charger. Even just popping down to the kitchen I get the questions "do you know why my home broadband is slow?", do I look like I work for B F*CKING T!
How much Lego can you stuff up your bum?

I HATE office collections. At our place, due to fact it's about 95% lasses, there's one every few days. Birthdays, weddings, engagements, babys, leaving etc. Not to mention collections for Comic Relief, Sport Relief, Children in Need, that fat lasses pink cancer walk thing.
Tidied for ya there marra.

Credit to 'tassles anarl.

Reactions: j.w
Yeah I agree with the shadow/buddy system as an induction...nowt worse than starting a new job being shown to your post and said get on with it

You don't know anyone any systems policies etc it's like first day back at school

I'll be here a few days a week for a few months, I'll be out the door before I've learnt anyone's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back