Off the pitch stuff (again)

I havent read all the posts on this thread, so apologies if this has been covered, but a big section of the urinal in one of the main West Stand toilets has been broken for at least 3 games now. Given the huge demand at half time you would think they have got a plumber in by now. Piss poor performance by the club.

The bar in the SWC had a nee Pukka front on it today.

Pity the toilets and the concourses are filthy along the west stand.

They could also do with cleaning the bottom path on the stands as well as the track around the pitch.

Little things that they can’t be arsed to do.
It costs money mate and we don’t have any seemingly

Everyone seems to be blaming KLD for the state of the stadium. It falling apart hasn't just started in the last 3 years.
I'm sure if when he bought the club the only thing that needed fixed was the stadium it would probably be done by now.
The very first thing he did lay a new pitch, then he has started with the academy and in infrastructure to lay the foundations to turn the club in to a successful business.
He isn't going to throw hundreds of millions in one go although people seem to think he should.
It might be frustrating when you can't wash your hands or what the telly but in light of the bigger picture I don't really give a shit if they don't work.
Turn the telly off any way, save people coming to their seats 5 minutes late, leaving 10 minutes early before halt Time and coming back to their seats 10 minutes after the second half.
I'm surprised they're not asking for a discount on their season tickets as they only see about 70% of a game
Whatever your views of the previous owners they sorted the seats.

These owners have done nothing and the place is a disgrace.

Sorted the seats and stripped all the assets from the club, the ones KLD has had to finance, no scouts , no structure, academy stripped bare but at least the pink seats have gone.
The quote of the owners have done nothing is pure bollocks. Yes other than the pitch they've done nothing to the stadium. To the foundations of the club their input has been massive. Just because it will take time to flourish to say they have done nothing while the previous owners who nearly ruined us replaced the seats is unbelievable.
However if that's the mind set of some of our fans then I'm not quite sure while KLD bothers

I honestly think the owners don't give a toss if there are 40k or 4k there. As long as they're still getting season ticket money off 30plus k (myself included) then the place could be empty as far as these c.unts are concerned.
Spot-on

They hadn’t even brushed the stairs when I was walking up them yesterday. There all sorts of shite on them which I doubt was only from the day.
It’s just very basic housekeeping and pride in your surroundings.

Last edited:
I would suggest that at the next home game fans take pictures of the broken /not working stuff and post them on here and then we could collate them and send it to the club !Lets see if we can document how run down our stadium is? **mods alert**sometimes this stuff just gets deleted!

Wise men say knew about it almost a month before

Id like to believe him, but I don't
He's a very dishonest kid. Started with lies about how much he actually owned initially, and has gone on ever since. I hope at some point the crowd really directs its anger at him, he's the one who deserves it. He thinks the fans are a bunch of rubes he can tell any old crap, and go back to sunning himself while having a toss about Marseille. The odd Insta apology when things get a bit awkward.

Sorted the seats and stripped all the assets from the club, the ones KLD has had to finance, no scouts , no structure, academy stripped bare but at least the pink seats have gone.
The quote of the owners have done nothing is pure bollocks. Yes other than the pitch they've done nothing to the stadium. To the foundations of the club their input has been massive. Just because it will take time to flourish to say they have done nothing while the previous owners who nearly ruined us replaced the seats is unbelievable.
However if that's the mind set of some of our fans then I'm not quite sure while KLD bothers
Pinks seats haven't gone, they are back again

In fairness, it’s fuck all to do with stewards. They’re their to ensure safety (supposedly).

The clubs maintenance team should be passing it up the chain and then replacements ordered.
Chocolate and fire guard come to mind. Any trouble they turn away or just stand and watch 😂😂😂
Scissors not allowed inthe stadium marra 😂😂😂
I wouldn't worry, the useless fuckers don't search anyone, the amount of vaping that goes on lol

Last edited:
It might be frustrating when you can't wash your hands
It’s against the conditions of the stadium being licensed by the council to not have hot water to wash your hands.
Just for the crack if I was a mag or smog I’d be getting thousands of my fellow unwashed compatriots to complain to Sunderland council in an attempt to get the SOL closed down until it once again meets the minimum safety standards that bring it in line with its safety certificate.
I’m sure we’d alllove Staveleys regime to hand us similar ammunition concerning their shit tip.
I think the close season is also the time to sort stuff, although I do agree the like of hot water and hand driers can be sorted at anytime and the maintenance team should be on top of it. I just feel there's a lot more things we can be complaining about than pissy fingers.
I'm behind what KLD is trying to do, I do however think there have been some major mistakes this season, let's just hope as a club they learn from them
Hot water is part of the minimum standards required for being a football stadium. The SOL owners know this but they’re deliberately ignoring it. As are you. I don’t for one moment believe you’re so stupid that you don’t know it.

Last edited:

Back