Off the pitch stuff (again)

My mate is in SWC , he said bogs were boarded up. He tried to explain but I gathered it was the traps, and not the full piss house.

He also said seats in front of me were pink. I'm in South upper so i think he meant South lower section behind goal.
I’m assuming this is the same one, West Stand access 3, just next to the corner. Think the trough has been boarded up for about 3 matches now.

Hasn’t made a difference to me as I’ve got in & out for a piss quick enough, but it looks a bit shit when you can’t be arsed to fix it for what I'm assuming is about a month.

I think the close season is also the time to sort stuff, although I do agree the like of hot water and hand driers can be sorted at anytime and the maintenance team should be on top of it. I just feel there's a lot more things we can be complaining about than pissy fingers.
I'm behind what KLD is trying to do, I do however think there have been some major mistakes this season, let's just hope as a club they learn from them
Shouldn’t even be a discussion about minor maintenance, if something is broken the club and maintenance side should be on top of it but all it shows is a general lack of care towards the whole club from the ground up

I’m assuming this is the same one, West Stand access 3, just next to the corner. Think the trough has been boarded up for about 3 matches now.

Hasn’t made a difference to me as I’ve got in & out for a piss quick enough, but it looks a bit shit when you can’t be arsed to fix it for what I'm assuming is about a month.
That's the one as he said it's been like that few weeks.

No one caught covid from piss on their fingers, next time your in the toilets queuing, have a little look to see how many blokes actually wash their hands
So becasue some scruffs don’t wash their hands, it’s pointless repairing? If that’s the case may as well take the basins out and dryers then there’s zero maintenance of them going forward😂

Don’t tell us reportthe bastards to the Health and Safety Executive. Report them to the council. Dreyfus, Davison and Sartorial are actively trying to start a new pandemic as well creating a potential murder scene every fortnight.
Set the council on them. Shut the stadium down.

Actually your right. Report to the club to the local EHO. They will inspect and demand hot water.
Is there water coming out of the taps ? if not and there is water in the pipes to them, there is a legionella infection brewing.,

Back