Off the pitch stuff (again)

The bar in the SWC had a nee Pukka front on it today.

Pity the toilets and the concourses are filthy along the west stand.

They could also do with cleaning the bottom path on the stands as well as the track around the pitch.

Little things that they can’t be arsed to do.
Think they must just lock the gates up asap after a match and wait till the next game. Minging

It’s against the conditions of the stadium being licensed by the council to not have hot water to wash your hands.
Just for the crack if I was a mag or smog I’d be getting thousands of my fellow unwashed compatriots to complain to Sunderland council in an attempt to get the SOL closed down until it once again meets the minimum safety standards that bring it in line with its safety certificate.
I’m sure we’d alllove Staveleys regime to hand us similar ammunition concerning their shit tip.

Hot water is part of the minimum standards required for being a football stadium. The SOL owners know this but they’re deliberately ignoring it. As are you. I don’t for one moment believe you’re so stupid that you don’t know it.
It should be a basic health standard for any public building. The hand dryers haven’t once worked in the Premier Concourse all season. The country was locked down for nearly 2 years from a virus that was easily transferable from non-washed hands.

My Daughter slipped on the stairs, whose non-slip paint has long since worn away and was caught by one of my mates who luckily was walking behind her. They were like a f***ing ice rink so I emailed the club - nothing.

No hot water in south stand toilets. Hand dryers don’t work. Tele’s don’t work.

What is all the money being spent on? It’s certainly not customer satisfaction.
Haway you know that some clubs have been bankrupted for frivolous spending! Also he can’t get his hands on his £2bn and if he could he couldn’t just fix the tvs anyway!

Back