October Voting - Leading Lines

Challenge Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankHeavenForShed 7, LeicesterMackem for me.

LeicesterMackem for me. Bresson-esque and head-and-shoulders about the rest.

Tom Tom macute and amnorrageordie for me. The best shots, most appealing and fit the theme well.

Am not even gonna get a vote this month man :lol:

Bloody hell just realized matt 1988 hasn't got any votes either - that's a cracker of a shot IMO.

Some really good entries this month but not hard picking a couple to vote for.
LeicesterMackum and Shed7.

Nice to see so many entries ths month.

Absolutely the right winner. Well done LM. I'm happy with my 9 votes...best I've ever done, I think!

Bollocks, missed casting my vote this month. :evil:

Peachy's and Steeds caught my eye this month for the record.

Thanks everyone :oops:

I might have made a rod for my own back here, winning with my first entry - you'll be expecting something like this every month. You won't get it :)

I like taking pictures, and I can usually produce something over and above your average snapshot, but as I said earlier I've returned to photography after a long break, so I'm only just getting used to how the camera works, never mind getting creative.

As far as the winning pic is concerned, it was at Greenwich, opposite the Maritime Museum - right place right time as the bloke stuck his camera through the fence - I knew it was a good shot straight away. I took about 50 pictures on that visit, about 6 of them are any good - which gives you an indication of where I'm at.

Thanks everyone :oops:

I might have made a rod for my own back here, winning with my first entry - you'll be expecting something like this every month. You won't get it :)

I like taking pictures, and I can usually produce something over and above your average snapshot, but as I said earlier I've returned to photography after a long break, so I'm only just getting used to how the camera works, never mind getting creative.

As far as the winning pic is concerned, it was at Greenwich, opposite the Maritime Museum - right place right time as the bloke stuck his camera through the fence - I knew it was a good shot straight away. I took about 50 pictures on that visit, about 6 of them are any good - which gives you an indication of where I'm at.

That is where virtually every decent photographer is at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back