October 25th live footy on TV

Morning Dilli once it’s done that will be it for the winter.
It also takes my mind off the worry of the post office queue
I’ve been hearing reports of a COBRA meeting being called mate.
Morning Dilli
πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Lipso, Red Flag Flying, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3 and all.

None of that lot for me today.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning Javvers old bean. What fettle today mate.

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

Morning @hank williams and good morning everyone. @Ceverton , morning, how time flies by. Well that was the weekend in a blink of an eye. Apart from the footy, Saturday was excellent. So a busy week of football this week, I'll be looking forward to it, should be good.

Some good games yesterday, Liverpool looked very good, Spammers did the biz as did the foxes glacier mints. The Forest honeymoon came to an abrupt end.

Got a busy week as always, may have gone on Wednesday to my game , but not a chance even looking at things now. TV it is. Going to get moving, not really motivated yet, will be when I'm out n about.

Have a really nice Monday, can't do the taggy thing when it's like this but posting in the morning at this time does get me focused....I think....😝😝😝.....Stay safe, take care and keep smiling......πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸ‘β€.

🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊🚊

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @gipetto , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 ,@Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkylover53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @townboy , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins ,@Geronimo , @mediaclee , @lackingmatchpractice , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie , @Lasher ..... And to all who are yet to post, have a really good day ....❄️❄️❄️❄️.

βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›βŒ›

The wife is the only one I've ever been with. The rest were all 8's or higher ...... In the summer of '53 his mother brought him a sister .............

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Morning SFATI. Have a grand day 🍈
It gripping stuff Hanks visit to the PO I can hardly contain myself!
I might stay up for his return. Second thoughts it’s bound to be on the BBC news website πŸ‘πŸ»

Good morning Hank. Bec's and all the honest, decent and upright members of this great thread. I think I'll watch that jock cup match while indulging my palette with fine Scottish provender - haggis & neeps. Anyway, whatever goodness you're giving today, do it to excess.
Morning TTT3
Well that’s me done for the day. Enjoy yersels ladies and gents. catch you later.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Hank, Becs, and the Hanksters. Suffice to say that having just opened the blinds if any of that lots was on in the garden I might be tempted to close them again. Will be going for a run on the beach later, hoping that the rain has gone before that, and some gentle pottering are the order of the day. I don't want to start the week off at too fast a pace.

Have an exceptional Monday one and all.

Morning Hank. Nowt for me. Morning gentlekats. Have a non-manic Monday everyone. Stay sanitised 😷😷 😷 😷 😷 😷 😷 😷 😷

Morning TVM. Poor little Ole. Wheres gandalf when you need him.

Morning Johnna. Enjoy your lie in mate.

Morning VHFC

Thats what happens when half your support is plastics mate.

Morning Bonnylad. Well said mate.

Morning Fred. You too mate.
Good morning mate. My watch battery packed in last night. Just woke up and thought I'd slept until 11.45 mate🀣

Back