October 25th live footy on TV

Morning all,

Had a bad fall on the way back on Saturday, and have banged up the whole of my left side. I've bruised some ribs (not broken, thankfully), which are giving me real grief. So that's me housebound until it all settles down. Could be anything up to a month, but when you can't sleep lying down it's not nice.
Take care GOM. Not easy but a bit of R&R will help.

Your latest beau looks delightful. Well done ๐Ÿ‘
AC says hi and thank you

38135.jpg

Evening @hank williams and a very good evening all. Just back at hq, goosed, having a brew them home. Been a busy one as this week is going to be. Hope your days gone well, turning cold each day too. Gonna get home and watch a bit of telly, few good things on, new comedy on bbc1 at 9pm. Have a great night, thanks as always for all the likes, replies and mentions ...Till tomorrow, stay safe and take care, ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘.

@Dilligaf60 , evening pal, hope the shift goes well, better than mine anyway. Have a goodun pal and cheers, @Kingdom Bhoy , evening mate, hope the days gone well, @Snorbens , hope the PO trip went to plan....๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ, @EchoMan , hope it all went well, Ole won't survive the week, they must be looking elsewhere now, @eddtheduck , evening Edd, @niknak_123 , evening pal, @Bonzo , last in the 7 .... I'm crap at these horses... @VHFC , hope the days gone well pal, @mackemal , cheers pal, its looking grim atm but it'll get sorted and well said re @becs, we all all miss her posts.

@Grumpy Old Man , you take care mate, terrible to hear that is, all the best, @bonnylad , thanks for the song pal, really good that one is. He's gone now I think. Hope the walk went well, getting chilly in the mornings too, cheers pal ....ttfn.

@Scorefrom a throw in, good evening Marra. Yes, Andrew Gold has passed away. I bought his albums in the 70s our lass really liked him.
You should google him and have a look at his Wiki page. He had famous and successful musical parents and was a writer and producer as well as being an accomplished musician, able to play loads of instruments. He almost joined 10cc at one point but has performed for and with many famous names.
Itโ€™s an interesting read.

Evening @hank williams and a very good evening all. Just back at hq, goosed, having a brew them home. Been a busy one as this week is going to be. Hope your days gone well, turning cold each day too. Gonna get home and watch a bit of telly, few good things on, new comedy on bbc1 at 9pm. Have a great night, thanks as always for all the likes, replies and mentions ...Till tomorrow, stay safe and take care, ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘.

@Dilligaf60 , evening pal, hope the shift goes well, better than mine anyway. Have a goodun pal and cheers, @Kingdom Bhoy , evening mate, hope the days gone well, @Snorbens , hope the PO trip went to plan....๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ, @EchoMan , hope it all went well, Ole won't survive the week, they must be looking elsewhere now, @eddtheduck , evening Edd, @niknak_123 , evening pal, @Bonzo , last in the 7 .... I'm crap at these horses... @VHFC , hope the days gone well pal, @mackemal , cheers pal, its looking grim atm but it'll get sorted and well said re @becs, we all all miss her posts.

@Grumpy Old Man , you take care mate, terrible to hear that is, all the best, @bonnylad , thanks for the song pal, really good that one is. He's gone now I think. Hope the walk went well, getting chilly in the mornings too, cheers pal ....ttfn.
Evening SFATI. So far so good mate.
Took Gus out for a mile walk. We both now resemble drowned rats. He looks like a cute Westie who has got soaked. I look drenched and definitely not cute.๐Ÿคฃ
:lol::lol::lol:

@Scorefrom a throw in, good evening Marra. Yes, Andrew Gold has passed away. I bought his albums in the 70s our lass really liked him.
You should google him and have a look at his Wiki page. He had famous and successful musical parents and was a writer and producer as well as being an accomplished musician, able to play loads of instruments. He almost joined 10cc at one point but has performed for and with many famous names.
Itโ€™s an interesting read.
๐Ÿ‘, thanks for that info, I will have a read-up . Have a nice evening and cheers again.

Back