October 20th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank, Becs, and the Hanksters, not sure I'll bother today although another windy and wet day will probably see me indoors again today so perhaps I might have weaken by the time Leicester kick off. Another three points last night gives a nice feeling for the day, but we just need to keep winning games and get a bit of a gap from the teams around us. Next up is Charlton and they seem to be struggling at the moment so we should just go at them and put them on the back foot right from the off.

Have a droll Doughnut day one and all.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Lipso, Red Flag Flying, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3 and all.

Might watch some of that lot.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘

Morning lads. Last night was class 😎

Got some graft to do and might stick something on later.
Evening Hank, good win tonite, 3 more points in the bag, might watch a Championship game.
Morning Becs and all, good waking up after a win .⚽️, have a great Wednesday, stay safe and enjoy πŸŒˆπŸ‘

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank morning Becs morning mates NOTSFM, taking a time out from footy as travelling over on Friday for the Charlton match the day after. Have a great Wednesday mates stay safe and take care.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Morning mate 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›

Morning @hank williams and a very good morning all. Only managed a quick post last night, mistakenly dashed around like a banshee on heat to get home for my game....to see us be runners up again....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

But what a great hawayyyy win last night at crwho, great pics from @Rip Van Fish and @Stortford . Horrid night in Cheshire but a trip trip home when you get a result like that.

Other scores were kind'ish and it's looking good. Keep it going.

Today is much the same, shite loads on so need to get sorted....Always a pisser to get going when you lose the night before, especially this early....Oh well, like my North Korean friend says....Can't complain .... πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅....πŸ˜‰.

Brew not done but need to go ..... Stay safe, take care and keep smiling.....πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜β€πŸ¦”. (Sorry for the tagging lacking....Soon be reet.)

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @gipetto , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 ,@Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkylover53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @townboy , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins ,@Geronimo , @WirralMackem , @mediaclee , @lackingmatchpractice , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie , @Lasher ..... And to all who are yet to post, have a really good day ....πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

My dentist informed me today that I need a crown. Finally, someone who understands me ..... In morning dreams I take your hand, you walk with me .......

(What a great looking girl Annie Haslam is.)

🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜
Morning ⭐️ poster
@Wakey ftm in Sussex @becs @Dilligaf60 @macum1920 @bonnylad @Horley Chorley @GlassSlippers @Stortford @VHFC

Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats. NOTUS for me. Off to Norway today. And a 06:15 check in tomorrow to the rig. So it will be an early night in the hotel.
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone. Stay sanitised 😷

Morning 1920

Morning VHFC

Morning marra. Safe travels 😘
Morning Hank, Becs and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Good to get the 3 points and a few goals last night. O'brien and Pritchard both put good shifts in, Dan Neil looked man of the match fir me.

No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.

Morning mate. Dan Neil is a fantastic player 😎
πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›

Morning @hank williams and a very good morning all. Only managed a quick post last night, mistakenly dashed around like a banshee on heat to get home for my game....to see us be runners up again....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

But what a great hawayyyy win last night at crwho, great pics from @Rip Van Fish and @Stortford . Horrid night in Cheshire but a trip trip home when you get a result like that.

Other scores were kind'ish and it's looking good. Keep it going.

Today is much the same, shite loads on so need to get sorted....Always a pisser to get going when you lose the night before, especially this early....Oh well, like my North Korean friend says....Can't complain .... πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅....πŸ˜‰.

Brew not done but need to go ..... Stay safe, take care and keep smiling.....πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜β€πŸ¦”. (Sorry for the tagging lacking....Soon be reet.)

Morning mate. Hope you are ok. Look after yourself 😎
Good morning Hank, Becs, and the Hanksters, not sure I'll bother today although another windy and wet day will probably see me indoors again today so perhaps I might have weaken by the time Leicester kick off. Another three points last night gives a nice feeling for the day, but we just need to keep winning games and get a bit of a gap from the teams around us. Next up is Charlton and they seem to be struggling at the moment so we should just go at them and put them on the back foot right from the off.

Have a droll Doughnut day one and all.

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Lipso, Red Flag Flying, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3 and all.

Might watch some of that lot.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘

Morning mate 😎
Good morning Hank, Bec's and great patrons that would grace the best presidential suites. Still buzzing from last night. Also there's a smorgasbord of matches to choose from today, but will probably watch Leicester and Man U - with something in between. Have a fantastically fulfilling day everyone.

Morning marra 😎

Last edited by a moderator:

Back