October 20th live footy on tv

Evening @hank williams and everyone, actually in now .... Seriously thinking of a careea change...See pic. Hope you've had a nice hump-day, awful weather though. Going to catch-up with the footy scores, have a bite to eat, shower , telly n bed. Ground hog day. Thank you for all the likes, replies and mentions as alway, cheers. Have a nice evening what's left of it, stay safe and take care, πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😷😷😁😁.

@Dilligaf60 , hope the travels are going well pal, early start tomorrow, take care, @gluepot , its all about the base, bout the base, @Rip Van Fish . evening pal, you must be goosed, have a relaxing night, @becs , will do love, in now and reet pleased for you last night, class and you're winning the horses again,xx, @VHFC , evening pal, have a nice night, @EchoMan , great win last night pal, @mackemal , evening pal, hope everything goes well, them nurses do a cracking job, hope you are getting any dressing need delivered, have a great night, @niknak_123 , evening pal, @Musicman , cheers pal, get your bags packed.... @phunboy , evening pal, hope the day went well, @turnthetide3 , hope your good lady's birthday went well, @bonnylad , thank you pal, liked this one also, not everyones cup of char but happy memories of the era, have a great night pal, @GlassSlippers , have a great night and loved reading you posts.... ttfn .....

Logon or register to see this image

Evening @hank williams and everyone, actually in now .... Seriously thinking of a careea change...See pic. Hope you've had a nice hump-day, awful weather though. Going to catch-up with the footy scores, have a bite to eat, shower , telly n bed. Ground hog day. Thank you for all the likes, replies and mentions as alway, cheers. Have a nice evening what's left of it, stay safe and take care, πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😷😷😁😁.

@Dilligaf60 , hope the travels are going well pal, early start tomorrow, take care, @gluepot , its all about the base, bout the base, @Rip Van Fish . evening pal, you must be goosed, have a relaxing night, @becs , will do love, in now and reet pleased for you last night, class and you're winning the horses again,xx, @VHFC , evening pal, have a nice night, @EchoMan , great win last night pal, @mackemal , evening pal, hope everything goes well, them nurses do a cracking job, hope you are getting any dressing need delivered, have a great night, @niknak_123 , evening pal, @Musicman , cheers pal, get your bags packed.... @phunboy , evening pal, hope the day went well, @turnthetide3 , hope your good lady's birthday went well, @bonnylad , thank you pal, liked this one also, not everyones cup of char but happy memories of the era, have a great night pal, @GlassSlippers , have a great night and loved reading you posts.... ttfn .....

Evening SFATI, hope work settles down for you soon, near your beloved Stoke tomorrow, Hanchurch, doing a favour for a mate, it’s a look out and meant to be a nice day πŸ‘ enjoy your down time πŸ‘

Evening ⭐️ poster

Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all.

Good win last night.

Will watch Leicester and then decide.

Quite wet and miserable here.

Take care all.
Evening mate
Good evening everyone, I hope the day finds you all well.

I've invested in an offer from Now TV and so for Β£20/m for 3m I have football to watch! It will tide us nicely over Christmas then I'll cancel it.

Yesterday I had to fit two bikes into my small Clio to take to a charity that does them up and then gives them to people who can't afford one. It was an epic and when I woke up this morning, my arthritis gave me a severe talking to but I'm well chuffed that they've gone to a good home.

Today I have been carving. I'm no Rodin but the darker it gets the better it looks. πŸŽƒπŸ˜πŸŽƒ

Will probably listen to a Champions League game.

Have a good un. πŸ‘

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ evening pet

Evening mate

Last edited:

Evening marra. Just checked the horses and I'm joint top with @GlassSlippers Girl power! 😁

Back