October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

And and a good chance of a fourth.
And on top of that we are warned of a high death toll from Autumn onwards when H1N1 returns to a world with lowered immunity. This years flu jab will be last years formula and hope for the best. Return to normal 🤣

And on top of that we are warned of a high death toll from Autumn onwards when H1N1 returns to a world with lowered immunity. This years flu jab will be last years formula and hope for the best. Return to normal 🤣
A return to normal is a long way off imo.

Is Australia having a bad year for flu currently? Because we get the same variant as them most years so we have time to tweak the vaccine.

Still summer out there isn’t it, flu season at least a month away I’d of thought

Our equivalent of September I guess so they should be starting to give flu vaccinations soon. I think it’s still too early to be shouting about bad years for flu when no country has yet to hit their flu season.

According to Witless, we'll be drawing level with the rest of Europe when we come out of lockdown: There will be a third surge of Covid, and more deaths, says Whitty
What’s the drawing level with Europe bit.
Basically he said there are three groups who remain at risk. Those for whom the virus doesn’t work -between 5-10%, those who haven’t been offered a vaccine by the time of opening up - mainly the young and fit - and those that cant have the vaccine - either for medical reasons or they are retards.
As far as I can see the vast majority of Europe will be in a worse position in all of those categories than the UK. In real life the AZ vaccine has the highest effacacy and most of Europe have either decided to not use it for the most vulnerable or their politicians have tarnished it with falsehoods so the population don’t want it. They are behind the UK in rollout so a higher proportion will not be offered it. And acceptance of vaccines is higher in the UK than any other European country.

What’s the drawing level with Europe bit.
Basically he said there are three groups who remain at risk. Those for whom the virus doesn’t work -between 5-10%, those who haven’t been offered a vaccine by the time of opening up - mainly the young and fit - and those that cant have the vaccine - either for medical reasons or they are retards.
As far as I can see the vast majority of Europe will be in a worse position in all of those categories than the UK. In real life the AZ vaccine has the highest effacacy and most of Europe have either decided to not use it for the most vulnerable or their politicians have tarnished it with falsehoods so the population don’t want it. They are behind the UK in rollout so a higher proportion will not be offered it. And acceptance of vaccines is higher in the UK than any other European country.
I can't see it either, but it seems if you churn out worse case scenarios everyone salutes. The way our vaccination program has smashed case number suggests he's talking absolute bollocks.

I suspect macron might be regretting his “quasi ineffective” comments

I have a friend in Cannes. The lockdowns and curfews have been constant and harsh, she has to get written permission to leave her house between 6pm and 6am. The recovery rate in France has to be the worst in the world.

Johnson & Johnson has told the EU it is facing supply issues that may complicate plans to deliver 55 million doses of its Covid-19 vaccine to the bloc in the second quarter of the year, an EU official told Reuters.

Any delay would be a further blow to the EU’s vaccination plans, which have been hampered by bumpy supplies from other vaccine makers and a slow rollout of shots in many member states.
J&J told the EU last week that issues with the supply of vaccine ingredients and equipment meant it was “under stress” to meet the goal of delivering 55 million doses by the end of June, the EU official - who is directly involved in confidential talks with the U.S. company - told Reuters on condition of anonymity.
The official added the company had said it was not impossible to meet the goal, but that it showed caution. J&J’s vaccine, which requires only one dose for protection, is expected to be approved on 11 March for use in the EU by the bloc’s regulator. EU officials have said deliveries could start in April.
The company has committed to deliver 200 million doses of its vaccine to the bloc this year. “Aligned with our agreement, we expect to begin supplying our commitment of 200 million doses to the European Union in the second quarter of 2021,” J&J said in a statement, declining to comment on possible delays or the second-quarter target.
J&J began rolling out its vaccine in the United States this month, with a target of delivering 100 million doses by the end of May, but has nearly halved its delivery forecasts for March to 20 million doses as it ramps up new manufacturing facilities.

Why the fuck compare it with the UK why not somewhere else or does that not suit your agenda?
I think bomber is pointing out the abnomalies...you may find you are both singing from the same hymn sheet. It's an emotive subject with many unknowns, so we sometimes need to take a deep breath before posting on the subject. Onwards and upwards 👍

Back