October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

You still don’t understand do u!

Manufacturing vaccine is not a perfect science like manufacturing cars, it’s more like wine, beer and bread, u mix every thing together provide the right environment and let nature take its course but you don’t know what you are going to end up with until the process has over, with wine even if it’s a bad vintage it’s still drinkable but a bad “brew” of vaccine can’t be used and has to be poured down the drain. As such vaccine availability is at best a forecast not a fixed Actuality

With man making wine, beer and bread for thousands of years we’ve become quite good at getting it right more times than not. Vaccine has been at best manufacture for 200 years and in bulk it’s just decades and with the various COVID19 vaccines it’s just weeks and we are still learning how to get it right more times than not. That goes for ALL manufacturers ALL of whom have had delivery problems

When the EU Commissioner said “we under estimated the difficulties of manufacturing vaccines in bulk” “it was a painful lesson to learn” this is what she is referring to. You clearly haven’t learnt that lesson

As result the EU politicians have put absolute reliability on delivery schedules being met unlike the U.K. government who’ve worked on basis of delivery being patchy and unreliable and planned to roll out a vaccination programme accordingly

Politicians will blame the companies for delivery problems as it diverts attention away from their own cock ups, it’s difficult fo us to understand why u can’t grasp this

Maybe you should email [email protected] and explain all this to him. By the way, he is a medical doctor so he might be able to understand this manufacturing process that you think we can't understand.

You could also maybe email Ursula von der Leyen here

She is also a medical doctor, so there is a good chance she also understand the process.

If you fail with all of them, you could try Angela Merkel has a doctorate in quantum chemistry, so she might get the issues that are involved when creating and manufacturing a vaccine.

Edit: if I was brewing a beer and I had a 60% failure rate in production, I don't think I'd last long in beer brewing.
[/QUOTE]
I'm a builder but I don't know how to make bricks

Maybe you should email [email protected] and explain all this to him. By the way, he is a medical doctor so he might be able to understand this manufacturing process that you think we can't understand.

She is also a medical doctor, so there is a good chance she also understand the process.

If you fail with all of them, you could try Angela Merkel has a doctorate in quantum chemistry, so she might get the issues that are involved when creating and manufacturing a vaccine.

Edit: if I was brewing a beer and I had a 60% failure rate in production, I don't think I'd last long in beer brewing.
I'm a builder but I don't know how to make bricks
[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you don't know how to make bricks?

Why would it cause a dilemma in Ireland? Abortion is legal in Ireland (and unusually, voted for in a referendum).
AZ getting a hammering in Ireland for their failure to deliver the goods.
Agreed. They should’ve been banned worldwide from the start of it all, until probably the end of 2021.
Possibly the governments biggest mistake in this whole pandemic.

Problem was getting PPE and other stuff like ventilators etc. around.
[/QUOTE]

May be it won't, maybe the Catholic Church or persons of the church don't have that sort of influence over people anymore to put anyone off having the vaccine

You still don’t understand do u!

Manufacturing vaccine is not a perfect science like manufacturing cars, it’s more like wine, beer and bread, u mix every thing together provide the right environment and let nature take its course but you don’t know what you are going to end up with until the process has over, with wine even if it’s a bad vintage it’s still drinkable but a bad “brew” of vaccine can’t be used and has to be poured down the drain. As such vaccine availability is at best a forecast not a fixed Actuality

With man making wine, beer and bread for thousands of years we’ve become quite good at getting it right more times than not. Vaccine has been at best manufacture for 200 years and in bulk it’s just decades and with the various COVID19 vaccines it’s just weeks and we are still learning how to get it right more times than not. That goes for ALL manufacturers ALL of whom have had delivery problems

When the EU Commissioner said “we under estimated the difficulties of manufacturing vaccines in bulk” “it was a painful lesson to learn” this is what she is referring to. You clearly haven’t learnt that lesson

As result the EU politicians have put absolute reliability on delivery schedules being met unlike the U.K. government who’ve worked on basis of delivery being patchy and unreliable and planned to roll out a vaccination programme accordingly

Politicians will blame the companies for delivery problems as it diverts attention away from their own cock ups, it’s difficult fo us to understand why u can’t grasp this

[/QUOTE]

It’s your responsibility to hold your politicians to account not mine, if they understand what’s going on they shouldn’t be saying that they don’t, strange that you appear to find that acceptable. The end result is that you and eu citizens generally are losing out on a vaccine that according to the scientific community is producing “spectacular” results.

Last edited:
Well I only hope in doing this that they actually use the doses they have commandeered and don't leave them sitting in storage somewhere like what has happened in the past in some countries within their supply area. This is peoples lives that are being fucked about with.

Politicians playing politics with people’s lives, unbelievable isn’t it

Ooof. Fair play to them really, why would they be shipping vaccines to Australia when they havent got their own ones yet?

Criminal if they don’t intend to use them and there’s certainly evidence to suspect that they won’t be using them

Last edited:

Back