Oban

Long story but I have to take the family to Oban and I intend to stay no longer than a full day and following morning.

Is there anything for the kids to do? Had planned on the Harry Potter trail but that’s seasonal.

Suggestions welcome

Long story but I have to take the family to Oban and I intend to stay no longer than a full day and following morning.

Is there anything for the kids to do? Had planned on the Harry Potter trail but that’s seasonal.

Suggestions welcome
So it's a long story and you intend on staying no longer then a full day??

Suggestions welcome
Ferry goes out to Tobermory and returns same day . Nice drives around there ,forest trail type stuff
Spoons is ok for cheap tea

It's a bit of a centre for sea canoeing, there'll be group sessions for novices. There's a canoe centre on Argyll Street that will point you in the right direction.

Drive 30 mins south to the Isle of Seil & take the five minutes ferry from Ellenabeich across to the lovely island of Easdale and go wild swimming in the old slate pit pools. It's fantastic:

Back