NYE in London

Booked 5 nights in London over the New Year, unfortunately I’ve managed to miss the sale of the NYE fireworks on the river bank, even though I’ve had the hotel booked for months. I’m a knacker.

With that being completely sold out, does anyone have any recommendations of what to do on NYE in London without paying £100+ per person :neutral:

You can watch the fireworks from plenty of places with a view. Find a good spot.
Where is your hotel?

You can see the fireworks from most places tbf. I've watched them from London Bridge before. Great atmosphere there. Some random hill in Surrey quays too
You can see them from my back porch but last year I was so full of flu I couldn't even be arsed to walk to the window

Tougher for the acid sprayers on mopeds to get up the hill if it’s raining though mate. Safety first.
acid sprayers'll be discouraged but knife concealers wearing hardy footwear with decent grips'll be able to run amock imo. the op ought to consider carrying hisel if he wants to protect hisel and his good lady bewer there mate.

acid sprayers'll be discouraged but knife concealers wearing hardy footwear with decent grips'll be able to run amock imo. the op ought to consider carrying hisel if he wants to protect hisel and his good lady bewer there mate.
Fuck, aye you’re right mate. He’s be better off staying in Sheels, as long as he avoids the metro.

I went 10 years ago yes it was busy and a right carry on getting there and back from the hotel but it was a good night from what I can remember

Back