NYE in London

karlm14

Striker
Booked 5 nights in London over the New Year, unfortunately I’ve managed to miss the sale of the NYE fireworks on the river bank, even though I’ve had the hotel booked for months. I’m a knacker.

With that being completely sold out, does anyone have any recommendations of what to do on NYE in London without paying £100+ per person :neutral:

Booked 5 nights in London over the New Year, unfortunately I’ve managed to miss the sale of the NYE fireworks on the river bank, even though I’ve had the hotel booked for months. I’m a knacker.

With that being completely sold out, does anyone have any recommendations of what to do on NYE in London without paying £100+ per person :neutral:

Watch it on the telly in the hotel bar

You’ve dodged a bullet with the embankment. 4 hours que just to watch 15 minutes of fireworks isn’t for me.
Regardless if it’s NYE or not, you’re going to be in my opinion the worlds best city so just fill your boots.

Go home ?

Was at winter wonder land last week. Absolutely heaving. Never seen queues like it. Once I got on a bloke at the bar ordered 15 pints in front of me with only one person server. Couldn’t have went any worse.

Take some tins up on Primrose Hill and watch them there for nowt.

Going down the embankment for it sounds like the worst night out going. Horrendously busy and you're there for hours.
I did think this like. I’m being naive thinking we’ll just be left wandering around London aimlessly and have a shit night aren’t I? :lol:

You can see the fireworks from most places tbf. I've watched them from London Bridge before. Great atmosphere there. Some random hill in Surrey quays too

Back