NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t get Neverton top 6 never mind top 4.Scouse mags.
Scouse mags? I think they have more in common with us than the mags. Besides, every Evertonian I know hate the mags! I've loads of EFC and LFC mates and not a wrongun amongst the Everton fans, but plenty amongst the LFC fans. A good weekend for me is my U10 and U14's win, SAFC win, TRFC win, EFC win, NUFC defeat, LFC defeat.....happens very infrequently!

Scouse mags? I think they have more in common with us than the mags. Besides, every Evertonian I know hate the mags! I've loads of EFC and LFC mates and not a wrongun amongst the Everton fans, but plenty amongst the LFC fans. A good weekend for me is my U10 and U14's win, SAFC win, TRFC win, EFC win, NUFC defeat, LFC defeat.....happens very infrequently!
Do you know anyone who met ‘Stanley’ at an Everton game in the 70s ?
Aye I liked him alot. His style frustrated at times no doubt, and I think Everton fans who have higher ambition then us won't take to it. I'm guessing their aim is ultimately to break top 4.
Neverton fans believe they’re a big 6 club ffs.Liverpool FC’s noisy neighbours.

Last edited:
I live in the north west (Stockport) and they're the one big local(ish) team I could deal with my kids supporting if they don't get the Sunderland bug, United, City or Liverpool would be painful. I have a lot of time for Everton as a club and their fans, not sure what's got SAFCTommie's arse up about them? They're fuck all like the Mags, quite the opposite in fact

I live in the north west (Stockport) and they're the one big local(ish) team I could deal with my kids supporting if they don't get the Sunderland bug, United, City or Liverpool would be painful. I have a lot of time for Everton as a club and their fans, not sure what's got SAFCTommie's arse up about them? They're fuck all like the Mags, quite the opposite in fact
Always liked Everton, was my first away game. With money coming in and a new stadium they will defs have hopes of pushing further. Benitez should have money to spend. Be interesting to see how it goes. I would expect they would want top 4 sooner rather then later

Always liked Everton, was my first away game. With money coming in and a new stadium they will defs have hopes of pushing further. Benitez should have money to spend. Be interesting to see how it goes. I would expect they would want top 4 sooner rather then later
Maybe they should go for Pardew then?

The new stadium will add to the expectations, a lot like Tottenham

Had kids footie last night and cricket tonight … not met a single toffee having Benitez.
He has great PR but living on a fluke CL win 16 years ago.

I don't think Everton will have the bollocks to go through with giving Benitez the job. Everton fans despise him more than I realised, it's kicked off something rotten over there.

Would have been Cheick Tiotes birthday today. Was really sad what happened to him, and when you think of Eriksen recently brings it even more into focus. Was very good for us for a while, and that goal against Arsenal will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back