NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

have they won the court case yet? I’m assuming the one that demands the murderers come back and buy them, y’know, after walking away.

What's his link like to this discussion? Not being funny mind, just haven't read back that far in the topic, but surely he's not looking to get involved in footy too? He'll never get past any fit and proper tests, even our FA isn't that corrupt.
Yet you expect a murderous Regine like the Saudis to pass the fit and proper test.It would not surprise me if they did take over nu FC with the help of Boris and many other north-east Labour mps.They were all rejoice having a despot in charge and tell young people in the north-east that as long as the toon has a good team it’s alright to turn a blind eye to the activities of a Murderous Monster

Well you're not a anything bucker thats the single life though

What was your old username ? You seemed to have settled in quickly 😆🤣 on ignore you go you boring mug
Sad pathetic excuse for a human being. Imagine pretending to be a fan of your rivals on their own message board man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

😆🤣😂 got you all seething , i couldn't care less if you believe me or not, I'm a geordie, I've already won by default 😎

😆🤣😂 got you all seething , i couldn't care less if you believe me or not, I'm a geordie, I've already won by default 😎
I honestly can't comprehend having such an empty life that I'd pretend to support any other team on a forum to pass the time like. Genuinely concerning behaviour

I honestly can't comprehend having such an empty life that I'd pretend to support any other team on a forum to pass the time like. Genuinely concerning behaviour
Like i say i didnt, anyway i think i will just leave this thread for a week or so, all you mugs will explode if i don't 😂 😂 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back