NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone’s second team marra. Can you imagine if they went on Man Utd or Liverpool boards and pointed out that there’s a cartel of dark forces working together to deny them their rightful place as a footballing superpower...
They probably already have. When theyve got a tame mp asking questions in the commons you know where “theyre aboot”
Very super serious mate.

There was no real discontent until at least November 2011. You just keep rewriting history though.
It was toxic by the end, seem to rememebr that lad who rushed Harper and his dad were pictured with an A4 sign at SOL.

It was toxic by the end, seem to rememebr that lad who rushed Harper and his dad were pictured with an A4 sign at SOL.
It wasn’t though. There were a few hundred singing “get out of our club” after the Wigan defeat, which was 17 games without a win, but it wasn’t on the same level as the death threats you lot sent him.

It wasn’t though. There were a few hundred singing “get out of our club” after the Wigan defeat, which was 17 games without a win, but it wasn’t on the same level as the death threats you lot sent him.
It was, and it was entirely justified.

Go to bed bud

No let’s face it he was shite for us and then... the guys a joke ..... holding on as knows the current job is his biggest he will ever get
Clown
This is what they are like after avoiding relegation imagine how unbearable they will be if they actually win something. This Keith isn’t half milking it too.

So we’ve had freedom of the city, a statue and now a stand :lol:

Last edited:
Right, and I will again remind you what the fifth of that group was. :lol:

No, I still want him gone. One solid spell of counter-attacking football against a Leicester team that lost their best CB in the warm-up doesn't change the season.
The 5th out the group was 18th about 6 years ago.
So what point were you making when you mentioned finishes between 8 - 15th? Where you normally finish?
1I think you mentioned those positions not having a clue that, that's where Newcastle normally finish.

So you'd take him back as manager?
Don’t think I said that. I was one who wanted him gone after the Wigan debacle and would never want him back.

After the way he’s gone on the last few years about his time here, where the vast majority of the time he was respected and well liked, he can piss off.

Let's look at those last four finishes.

44 - 45 - 44 - 36 (48 max).

It's not hard to see it's trending downwards, but he won't change the manager.

Update

44 - 45 - 44 - 39 (48 max)

It's not hard to see they are all likely to end up roughly the same over the course of a whole season (likely only one result in it).

Is there any reason your fans see the first two as world class performances and the last two as terrible and worthy of the sack?

All the hard work that Rafa did behind the scenes building them as a team is starting to pay off now.

With a few quality additions in the summer they could be a decent side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back