NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the mags last won the title in 1927. We last won it in 1936, you honestly think we're going to win the league before 2036? Highly doubt it. Mags have still been far more successful in Europe than us. Also you are wrong on Newcastle never qualifying for a European tournament by winning a trophy. When they won the fairs cup in 1969, they qualified for the fairs cup in the following season and they got to the semi final I believe. "Record highest attendance" When was that? when dinosaurs roamed the earth? Truth is Newcastle has far higher attendance than us and a far bigger stadium. I'll post you a few pictures if you want me too, but I know that I've been a die hard Sunderland fan all my life and a season ticket holder for 12 years.
Hello Liam

Here you go Chod, if you’re looking for a successful team, here’s another way to identify that team when comparing Sunderland and Newcastle. The answer to each of these questions should give you the team you’re looking for:

Last team to win a home derby.
Last team to win and away derby.
Only team to win an FA Cup derby.
Only team to win a play off derby.
Last team to win a major trophy.
Last team to win the league.
Last team to win the FA cup.
Last team to reach a FA cup final.
Last team to reach. League Cup final.
Only team to qualify for Europe by winning a domestic trophy.
Highest derby win.
Most league titles.
Most runners up.
Most third places.
Most world record transfers.
most top flight goal scorers.
highest all time goal scorer.
Most consecutive seasons in the top flight.
Record attendance.
Always in their shadow.🤷‍♂️

Yeah the mags last won the title in 1927. We last won it in 1936, you honestly think we're going to win the league before 2036? Highly doubt it. Mags have still been far more successful in Europe than us. Also you are wrong on Newcastle never qualifying for a European tournament by winning a trophy. When they won the fairs cup in 1969, they qualified for the fairs cup in the following season and they got to the semi final I believe. "Record highest attendance" When was that? when dinosaurs roamed the earth? Truth is Newcastle has far higher attendance than us and a far bigger stadium. I'll post you a few pictures if you want me too, but I know that I've been a die hard Sunderland fan all my life and a season ticket holder for 12 years.
Time’s up.

Logon or register to see this image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, I'd stop now if I was you.

As a Sunderland fan I wouldn’t know any Of that shite you have just posted. Maybe next time we meet you might be able to beat us.
Your measure of success is pathetic, Forest have tasted sucees in European competition, you on the other hand haven’t. Now you posting on here proves that we are your world, you base your ”success“ on being better than Sunderland. I set my ambition higher than being the bag of shite that Newcastle is and have been during my lifetime.

If the takeover goes through do you think Newcastle fans will be celebrating with the finest Dom Pérignon, a fine vintage wine perhaps? No an out of date bottle Newcastle brown ale f***ing tramps :oops: bets it’s that Chod who has just started posting.

I sell that (while holding my nose).

I think he's missed the irony of #cans that it's in a f***ing bottle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here you go Chod, if you’re looking for a successful team, here’s another way to identify that team when comparing Sunderland and Newcastle. The answer to each of these questions should give you the team you’re looking for:

Last team to win a home derby.
Last team to win and away derby.
Only team to win an FA Cup derby.
Only team to win a play off derby.
Last team to win a major trophy.
Last team to win the league.
Last team to win the FA cup.
Last team to reach a FA cup final.
Last team to reach. League Cup final.
Only team to qualify for Europe by winning a domestic trophy.
Highest derby win.
Most league titles.
Most runners up.
Most third places.
Most world record transfers.
most top flight goal scorers.
highest all time goal scorer.
Most consecutive seasons in the top flight.
Record attendance.
Chad the mag won’t believe you.

Imagine if this was Rafa’s team battering Leicester away? Skins would be right back, nothing but praise. Bruce will get 0 credit. Absolute zilch. Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back