NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong forum mate.
Not really marra. MPs brought themselves into this, a local MP debated and questioned in Parliament Ashley's ownership at the same time that the potential new owners were threatening the Prime minister if he didn't support their bid. People at the time said they shouldn't be getting involved and it's proving why now.

Not really marra. MPs brought themselves into this, a local MP debated and questioned in Parliament Ashley's ownership at the same time that the potential new owners were threatening the Prime minister if he didn't support their bid. People at the time said they shouldn't be getting involved and it's proving why now.
Just jesting marra.

I agree, Caulkin is a Labour supporter and has praised Chi Onwura, because she’s his MP and is an excellent MP.
It seems none of them are too principled when it comes to the Mags being bought by murderers
I always thought Labour were big on human rights. Or are they just the same hypocritical shower of shite as the rest theses days when an opportunity for a bit of free publicity arises?
Makes you wonder doesn’t it. If they’ll publicly sacrifice their principles for something like this, what are they doing that we don’t yet know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought Labour were big on human rights. Or are they just the same hypocritical shower of shite as the rest theses days?
They will do anything for a few votes. Ian Mearns is by far the worst. Thinks if he kisses a few gravy stained arses they will remember him at the next elections.

Why is he delighted? Surely this proves that they aren't separate entities which was the reason it failed. Bizzare
He won’t be delighted and I’m even more sure Lee Ryder has no idea what Mike Ashley is thinking! The article is all just Lee Ryders uneducated opinion, he thinks because it’s made the national news it’s a good thing - it isn’t. All publicity is good publicity is certainly not true.

Last edited:
I always thought Labour were big on human rights. Or are they just the same hypocritical shower of shite as the rest theses days when an opportunity for a bit of free publicity arises?
Makes you wonder doesn’t it. If they’ll publicly sacrifice their principles for something like this, what are they doing that we don’t yet know about.
Mind I’m not sure we should class them all the same, I think that would be unfair because I’ve only heard the ones who want to court favour with the toon army supporting the takeover

Mind I’m not sure we should class them all the same, I think that would be unfair because I’ve only heard the ones who want to court favour with the toon army supporting the takeover
They are the ones I’m referring to in the main. However so far we are met with a deafening silence from their boss and as far as I’m aware their colleague. Sorry J but in this case I have to assume silence is consent.

Last edited by a moderator:
These Labour MPs in an absolute howler of a situation here. No way Starmer goes for this - and rightly so.

These Labour MPs in an absolute howler of a situation here. No way Starmer goes for this - and rightly so.
Because like it or not in the grand scheme of things Newcastle United are small fry in comparison to some of the contentious issues he can take the government to task on. I dare bet Boris and Starmer couldn’t name one Newcastle player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back