NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact we actually beat Man City in final doesnt help your reasoning. Butyeah muddy pitch and all that.

One of your grandad’s might have been there to witness it Benji. Saying that the average age of being a grandparent in your neck of the woods must be what, 35? So probably not.
Aye thought not, mag gobbing off about something he didn’t see.

He’s just glad he’s not back at school until end of January.

Last edited:
One of your grandad’s might have been there to witness it Benji. Saying that the average age of being a grandparent in your neck of the woods must be what, 35? So probably not.

He’s just glad he’s not back at school until end of January.
25 is closer to the mark.

Just looked him up.He was captain when the mugs won the Youth Cup in 1962 and went on to play 20 first team games.
I wasn’t aware Roker had hosted one, and certainly not for the Mags.

They’ve got form. Ask us and Forest.
You should read the history books. Crowd spilled onto and covered the pitch. A crowd that would have filled the ground came over from Sunderland and mayhem ensued. Fighting both inside and outside the ground.
You should note that Sunderland were the top team in the country and in their heyday. The police could not cope with the numbers and people from Sunderland stayed in the city until the Monday.

Ah right. We were being serious about witnessing historical trohies. Even if no one on here seen anything but 1973 FA cup or 1969 Fairs Cup. And even witnessing latter lets say have to been before 1968 to see it.

Ah right. We were being serious about witnessing historical trohies. Even if no one on here seen anything but 1973 FA cup or 1969 Fairs Cup. And even witnessing latter lets say have to been before 1968 to see it.
Once more in a common language please. There are posters on this forum that don’t understand dribblese

You should read the history books. Crowd spilled onto and covered the pitch. A crowd that would have filled the ground came over from Sunderland and mayhem ensued. Fighting both inside and outside the ground.
You should note that Sunderland were the top team in the country and in their heyday. The police could not cope with the numbers and people from Sunderland stayed in the city until the Monday.
I like to think I’m pretty good on SAFC and general football history, but that completely passed me by. Cheers for flagging

#cans - the Chronicle won't let it go:

"And January 5 sees the first meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council of 2021, when it is expected that steps will be taken to end the long-standing and damaging rift between Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which has define (sic) regional politics since 2017."

Essentially the spin is the six member states of the GCC include Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait to pave the way for PIF to buy Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back