NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#cans - the Chronicle won't let it go:

"And January 5 sees the first meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council of 2021, when it is expected that steps will be taken to end the long-standing and damaging rift between Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which has define (sic) regional politics since 2017."

Essentially the spin is the six member states of the GCC include Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait to pave the way for PIF to buy Newcastle.

I'm sure the mags will be high up on the agenda for the meeting, fuck me.

I always get the impression that neaveau Mags are always concerned about who they play, merely for reflective glory.
I dont care who we play. Northampton or Liverpool, it's all the same for me.

I always get the impression that neaveau Mags are always concerned about who they play, merely for reflective glory.
I dont care who we play. Northampton or Liverpool, it's all the same for me.

You lot have such a small time mentality which is the total opposite when compared to us mags, that mentality is why you lot stood by in silence when you were getting hammered in the pub league and finishing 24th below some tiny clubs as you have such an inferiority complex. We go down and the mentality is we are way too big to be down there and we are gonna come straight back up as champions which we have both occasions. Suppose mixing it at the top table with Europe's elite will give us that mentality.

You lot have such a small time mentality which is the total opposite when compared to us mags, that mentality is why you lot stood by in silence when you were getting hammered in the pub league and finishing 24th below some tiny clubs as you have such an inferiority complex. We go down and the mentality is we are way too big to be down there and we are gonna come straight back up as champions which we have both occasions. Suppose mixing it at the top table with Europe's elite will give us that mentality.
And a new Mag jumps right into the trap. :lol:

Bell end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back