NUFC thread 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said it - they're the West Ham of The North.
Those cockerknee tossers are now crying because they can't get a top 4 spot.
The Geordie tossers are crying because they didn't get a bottom 4 spot !
Everything is always about them. Delusional fuckwits. This kids going to give himself a coronary

Hes full of shit just another sad knacker pretending to be someone else again.

Crack on see you soon with new username.
You've got my word - not that you'll care - no new account. I wouldn't come back and pretend to be a Sunderland fan and you've made it clear how you feel about Newcastle fans. I will say this, it's a bit of a shame that you were so adamant this place was friendly and yet you couldn't even seem to muster that or a bit of tolerance. I only wanted to chat a bit of footy and keep up with home during some rough months with Corona.

Anyway, wish you the best. Life's too short and all that.

Oh dear this twat is back on the scene after some attention who turned up at the Premier League office to camp outside and wasn’t leaving until they spoke to him. He stayed one night in a hotel and then went home without the premier league speaking to him
:lol:

Perhaps they should be highlighting to the public how unfair Gays, the people of Yemen and the journalist have been treated

You've got my word - not that you'll care - no new account. I wouldn't come back and pretend to be a Sunderland fan and you've made it clear how you feel about Newcastle fans. I will say this, it's a bit of a shame that you were so adamant this place was friendly and yet you couldn't even seem to muster that or a bit of tolerance. I only wanted to chat a bit of footy and keep up with home during some rough months with Corona.

Anyway, wish you the best. Life's too short and all that.

Presume this is what I got the warning for....

He will be back..

"Yank" who knows of the SMB which apparently has bad reputation, yet he registers anyway and appears to know stuff from before he registered.

Don't know but if it was me and a forum to do with my rivals in a different country which had a bad reputation I don't think I'd be signing up.

Kids a bell end and will be back 100% with a different username.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 didn't the head choppers walk away?

For over a year now fans have sat patiently.....

:eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whoppers they have done anything but...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back