NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, whilst the mags can fuck off, so can the other clubs. Why the fuck should the PL brief them early about a takeover? It should have fuck all to do with them. The PL do the test, if they're happy then through it goes. It's a f***ing joke that they've passed them as fit mind, but Liverpool and the likes expecting to be consulted can fuck off

To be fair, whilst the mags can fuck off, so can the other clubs. Why the fuck should the PL brief them early about a takeover? It should have fuck all to do with them. The PL do the test, if they're happy then through it goes. It's a f***ing joke that they've passed them as fit mind, but Liverpool and the likes expecting to be consulted can fuck off

I’ll honestly be happy if they create that super league and they all fuck of.

Leave us normal clubs to it.

Chi Onwuhra when questioned about the new owners by ITV there said something along the lines “we as fans can’t help who owns our club”. Is everyone to forget her standing up in Parliament and demand the government do something about Mike Ashley a couple of years ago?
She seems to be speaking out of both sides of her mouth. The UK Krysten Sinema.
amazed she's not been thrown out of the party.
have no Labour MPs spoke out against it?? Absolutely bizarre. Taking money from murdering fascists ffs

They're probably more interested at how the premier League think PIF are separate to the United Kingdom of Saudi Arabia tbh

Some of those clubs were more than happy to leave the Premier League for their own self interest. Not sure they have any moral authority?

I know what you mean but why should players be forced to play with murderous fascist sympathizers?
if a far-right, pro-torture, anti-gay team suddenly joined my five a side league I'd refuse to play them.

By the big 6 I suppose you mean the two Manchester Clubs, the two North London clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea? I think Everton and Leicester already have them worried.

You seem to accept the natural predetermined hegemony of the league which is quite a depressing state of mind. There should be hope for all clubs to ascend, if not what is the point?

Were the big 4 quaking when Blackburn signed Mike Newell? I know Newcastle supporters who considered Brian Kilcline their most important signing of the 1990’s. They probably fit the definition of players you would sneer at but were pivotal to a better future that both clubs subsequently achieved.

I am not sure such spite is necessary. People should just support their clubs.
Blatant Mag

She seems to be speaking out of both sides of her mouth. The UK Krysten Sinema.
amazed she's not been thrown out of the party.
have no Labour MPs spoke out against it?? Absolutely bizarre. Taking money from murdering fascists ffs
Well the Saudis have got boris in their pocket. Maybe they have Labour in the other pocket, they probably don’t want to end up in a suitcase. Have we all been taken over by the Saudis?

By the big 6 I suppose you mean the two Manchester Clubs, the two North London clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea? I think Everton and Leicester already have them worried.

You seem to accept the natural predetermined hegemony of the league which is quite a depressing state of mind. There should be hope for all clubs to ascend, if not what is the point?

Were the big 4 quaking when Blackburn signed Mike Newell? I know Newcastle supporters who considered Brian Kilcline their most important signing of the 1990’s. They probably fit the definition of players you would sneer at but were pivotal to a better future that both clubs subsequently achieved.

I am not sure such spite is necessary. People should just support their clubs.
No shit

Can we have a Mag Amnesty thread so they don’t have to pretend to support SAFC on here?

*Not to be confused with Mag Amnesty International Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back