NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've done nowt but complain about them for years. I hope he does and they can join the Scottish League.

But it's different. It's the City owner own money. pIF is funded by the state.
The money the city owners have came from the state, part of the royal family. He’s also the prime minister. City would of been classed as state owned that’s why they had to create a new vehicle to buy city to show that it’s their money not the states.

Fuck me the penny's finally dropped.
They said - SJHL QC says the Premier League should "come to its senses and reverse the decision", but there is no guarantee PIF will come back to the table to buy NUFC on the same terms. NUFC is being "kept out of its money"

seems like PIF aren’t at the table at the minute

The money the city owners have came from the state, part of the royal family. He’s also the prime minister. City would of been classed as state owned that’s why they had to create a new vehicle to buy city to show that it’s their money not the states.
If it’s that simple and they’re that keen I wonder why the amputators haven’t just gone ahead and done the same.

Yeah it’s for compo as well but it’s 80% to get the take over pushed through. That’s why they are having the arbitration in January. Saudi aren’t at the table because they are leaving it to Ashley because they don’t deal with other governing bodies because it is beneath them.

Yeah I can’t see them proving it. City did the same thing but then city made a new company to show that it isn’t the state owning the club.
Mate you're just giving your opinion as fact. There has not been one thing from the suadis regarding the take over since they put a statement out last summer.

Mate you're just giving your opinion as fact. There has not been one thing from the suadis regarding the take over since they put a statement out last summer.
No I’m saying the reason they are going to court is to get the take over approved. That’s fact. If PIF are at the table or not is another matter.

Not a clue. I think they’ve walked about until the court case is done with to see if they’d be approved.
everyone was saying that last year. if it becomes apparent the PL are "likely" to approve the sale the saudi's would be back in. this isnt really news.
i cant really see how newcastle can argue they've lost value on the club if that deal is sat ready to be approved.

Last edited:
No I’m saying the reason they are going to court is to get the take over approved. That’s fact. If PIF are at the table or not is another matter.
Why would they even entertain this when there’s no evidence the former potential buyer is even interested, given they’ve stated they aren’t? Mind it is the Saudis. They aren’t exactly world renowned as being trustworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back