NUFC Sportswashing 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all a load of Bullshit. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
What makes me absolutely piss myself is the way they think they can just blow every other team out the water on wage demands.

Aston Villa have blew them out the water, not one of the top sides in the country, Aston Villa :lol:

Including a reply from "The Saudi Gazza". Joined in September 2021, picture of Steve Wraith on his banner.
Propaganda account sanctioned by hi Excellency methinks.

Is he the country’s tourism minister by any chance? Shows off a lot of photos of places

Least he had a great time with reverend wraith and got to see a different side to life in Brighton

They've all backed themselves into a corner now. It's like the Cult of Rafa. Could of took them down to the Conference & they still wouldn't have blamed him.

It starting to unravel with Staveley.

From Day one, I've said that Staveley was the oddity in all this. PiF didn't need her, and they certainly could have found a way to circumvent the O&D test using their own people. Yet somehow, this woman (Who was desperate to buy the club in the past) became the front for PiF. Its almost like its her project entirely.
Its like she's playing with other people's money. She's like the kid using Mum & Dads bank card to play Candy Crush, they are ok with it now, but at some point they may tell her enough is enough. That point may be quite soon if Newcastle go down.

Then what?
They could buy her out, but then they've got a club they probably dont want. PiF. The clue is in the "I". Investment. Football is a terrible investment. If it really was about "Sportswashing" then I think money will speak. They can spend their money elsewhere and get better results than forking out huge salaries in the championship.
Or they could simply put their stake up for sale and cut their losses. Then its anyones guess who comes in. But given the fact Ashley couldnt sell the club when it was a stable, well run business.... they might have a hard time selling a club with players on silly money.
Or they could start asset stripping. Demanding the sales of players to recover some of the money.

its all speculation, and no one really knows what is going on. But if I was a Newcastle fan, I'd be getting very twitchy.

Since 2015 Tens of thousands of civilians, including more than 10,000 children, have been killed or wounded as a direct result of the attacks by the Saudi led coalition in the Yemen. Another 90 people killed yesterday.
I do hope the mags are proud of this when they put on their tea towels and “Saudi army” tops.
Might as well get the team to autograph a few cluster bombs while they’re over there.

They make me f**king vomit.

From Day one, I've said that Staveley was the oddity in all this. PiF didn't need her, and they certainly could have found a way to circumvent the O&D test using their own people. Yet somehow, this woman (Who was desperate to buy the club in the past) became the front for PiF. Its almost like its her project entirely.
Its like she's playing with other people's money. She's like the kid using Mum & Dads bank card to play Candy Crush, they are ok with it now, but at some point they may tell her enough is enough. That point may be quite soon if Newcastle go down.

Then what?
They could buy her out, but then they've got a club they probably dont want. PiF. The clue is in the "I". Investment. Football is a terrible investment. If it really was about "Sportswashing" then I think money will speak. They can spend their money elsewhere and get better results than forking out huge salaries in the championship.
Or they could simply put their stake up for sale and cut their losses. Then its anyones guess who comes in. But given the fact Ashley couldnt sell the club when it was a stable, well run business.... they might have a hard time selling a club with players on silly money.
Or they could start asset stripping. Demanding the sales of players to recover some of the money.

its all speculation, and no one really knows what is going on. But if I was a Newcastle fan, I'd be getting very twitchy.
Yeah, I never understood why it needed 3 different groups of owners with stavely and her borrowed piggy bank money, the largest Tory doner who is worth a few billion and then the Saudi government.

Surely the last 2 could have bought it by themselves? Presuming she’s made a couple of good investments for the saudi’s in the past and they’ve invested for her as a favour?

Since 2015 Tens of thousands of civilians, including more than 10,000 children, have been killed or wounded as a direct result of the attacks by the Saudi led coalition in the Yemen. Another 90 people killed yesterday.
I do hope the mags are proud of this when they put on their tea towels and “Saudi army” tops.
Might as well get the team to autograph a few cluster bombs while they’re over there.

They make me f**king vomit.

Got called a Salty Mackem on twitter yesterday 🤣

If Mandy is going to SA with the lads then who the feck is doing the transfer business on the last week of deadline day.

Will chronic Keef be sat outside chop chop square on deadline day with SSN camera man on deadline day?

Jokes aside SURELY this proves that PR opportunities/sportswashing is the ownership group’s priority and not premier league survival?

If Mandy is going to SA with the lads then who the feck is doing the transfer business on the last week of deadline day.

Will chronic Keef be sat outside chop chop square on deadline day with SSN camera man on deadline day?

Jokes aside SURELY this proves that PR opportunities/sportswashing is the ownership group’s priority and not premier league survival?
Them going to SA is sportswashing PR at its finest!!
I'm guessing mandy hasn't a pot to piss in??🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

I asked this earlier, it's crazy and the mags only seem interested in playing a friendly in the sand, can't wait till deadline day 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back