NUFC Sportswashing 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton have loads of injuries. It will be brilliant If they beat the Taliban in the rescheduled fixture.
El Gordo won’t let that happen. He’s next in line to the throne of beheaddie the eighth. On the other hand if they win it might get him sacked quicker.

I've celebrated that Brentford winner like a Sunderland goal. Another team safe

@mag in peace
It's an odd one that goal because it could potentially (highly unlikely) pull Villa into the mix.

It's a weird season this one. So many teams look shite. I wouldn't be surprised if we finished second bottom and someone not currently in the battle (Everton,soton,villa) taking that final spot. There are some odd runs of form.

He says he was there as well, if everyone was there that says they were, it would have been a record attendance,hundreds my f***ing arse.
From what I can remember there was about 150 of them in the Paddock. Mind I was mortal in the Main Stand. Theres no way there were hundreds of them. They say they were there as a kind of badge of honour. Maybe we should set up a Club for all the Lads who were there at the Everton game when we relegated them. Sad fuckers

Last edited:
It's an odd one that goal because it could potentially (highly unlikely) pull Villa into the mix.

It's a weird season this one. So many teams look shite. I wouldn't be surprised if we finished second bottom and someone not currently in the battle (Everton,soton,villa) taking that final spot. There are some odd runs of form.
Was surprised at how lowly villa are when I saw the table just now

From what I can remember there was about 150 of them in the Paddock. Mind I was mortal in the Main Stand. Theres no way there were hundreds of them. They say they were there as a kind of badge of honour. Maybe we should set up a Club for all the Lads who were there at the Everton game when we relegated them. Sad fuckers
And we're the obsessed ones, they're a different breed,and not in a good way.

Six in a row and we relegated them. They have no answer to that.
And we're the obsessed ones, they're a different breed,and not in a good way.
Inbreeding mate. Never a good thing.
They have no understanding of how absolutely pathetic and small time it makes them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, there's no coming back from that, they trot out the 5-1 all the time and we just laugh.
As we do mate. Just a dry chuckle. Every time they are flapping their massive gobs I think back to that night and smile. That was the night we broke them.

Cant believe I read through that. Its written by a bairn surely so I won't be too harsh.

''It is bizarre feeling great about your club, given that we are 19th in the table with only one win all season, but things are different now. Newcastle United are no longer just existing to benefit one spiteful and greedy individual, we are actually trying to be a proper football club again and be the best that we can be''

Lol f***ing lol

Be careful the the gloaters club will get you on their mobilty scooters. What a bunch of f***ing sad acts
Newcastle United are no longer just existing to benefit one spiteful and greedy individual, we are actually trying to be a proper football club again and be the best that we can be''

Mbs is a charitable benefactor compared to fma
They’ve been radicalised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back