NUFC Sportswashing 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Average after the soton game was just under 47k. That's 5 down on a sell out. Not bad for what had to put up with under him. Yous would have walked completely

The 75 k record is a one off cup gate.

God I bet your good at running a business. I said average that's every game in the season. You would run a shop and have one good or rest day and then so the rest of the year. Yeah bury went bust so stop whinging your tits off coz you are in the 3rd division no body feels sorry for yourself. Big deal your getting 30k average but it's only coz you are a big club and are having cheap tickets. You know Liverpool arsenal Everton villa spurs Newcastle and man utd would get more. Also I bet sheff we'd take more gate money than you too. So move on ffs
Did you type that with your face? Scruffy ****

Average after the soton game was just under 47k. That's 5 down on a sell out. Not bad for what had to put up with under him. Yous would have walked completely

The 75 k record is a one off cup gate.

God I bet your good at running a business. I said average that's every game in the season. You would run a shop and have one good or rest day and then so the rest of the year. Yeah bury went bust so stop whinging your tits off coz you are in the 3rd division no body feels sorry for yourself. Big deal your getting 30k average but it's only coz you are a big club and are having cheap tickets. You know Liverpool arsenal Everton villa spurs Newcastle and man utd would get more. Also I bet sheff we'd take more gate money than you too. So move on ffs
Good grief! Typing obviously isn't a strength of yours and you completely contradict yourself. These derby defeats have taken a devastating toll on you, judging how angry you are.

It's Friday night, you should be enjoying yourself instead of rambling on your rivals forum like a lunatic.

Wasn’t this lad meant to be the dogs bollocks before moving to the Spurs? Never looked anything other than average in the PL now possibly replacing the lad the Mags want in the farmers league

Have many South American CM have really settled in the PL from memory ?

The mag arguing with me about NUFC being bigger than 6 x Europa League winners Sevilla said Sevilla play in a farmers leagues so not comparable! If La Liga is a farmers league I wonder what Ligue Un is?

I'll be honest it's quite hard to decipher that mess. But mad that you gave away 10,000 free season tickets whilst in the premier league. Not sure any other club has ever done that.

And the final sentence about the soul gone when we left roker park. :lol:
Your club is no more than a PR tool for a despicable nation state. You're more saudi than the saudi team you're playing today. Wurv got wah club back man.
You still don't get it do you. They were not free as in the many thousands safc give away to non supporting fans. They were giving to season ticket holders first come first served basis. After putting up the season tickets 3 years running even fatty realised he had effed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back