NUFC July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cult of Benitez defies logic really. It will be interesting to watch him at Everton, and see how the mags respond.

Bruce can't win because although Benitez played terrible football 'he had a plan' according to the faithful. That plan was always the same, defend the draw and only play for the last 15 minutes when a goal means at least a point, sometimes three.

They'll be praying he does well with Everton and actually wins something.

"See wot yer cud of had Ashley, Wafa is werld klass"😪
Everton have had a string of underperforming managers with big money to spend. They have a decent looking squad on paper, and with a few additions who knows. Breaking the top 6 is gonna be hard, but you'd imagine they are one of the teams with a chance of doing it.

Not sure mate, you're asking the wrong person. Maybe he preferred those ones or they made a bigger impression on him It? It doesn't bother me personally. I'm aware there's the Twitter fans that still cling on to things, but in the group of lads I go with we don't worry about Benitez anymore. He tends to get talked about more on here than anywhere else.

Much more worried about the season coming and hoping we can stay up.

I think he will probably match Ancelotti.
:lol:

Well, not really, I'm asking the right person as it's your opinion.

You have an opinion that Bruce has no affiliation to his local club or birthplace tbf.

I'm not asking why he included other clubs but why he didn't mention Newcastle.
Everton have had a string of underperforming managers with big money to spend. They have a decent looking squad on paper, and with a few additions who knows. Breaking the top 6 is gonna be hard, but you'd imagine they are one of the teams with a chance of doing it.

You're talking about Benitez again :lol:

Last edited:
I'm from Wallsend and I know Bruce as he often drinks now and again at the social on the high street. I know for a fact he's a Newcastle supporter and always has been.

For any mag to say otherwise they're talking absolute shit to suit their we hate him agenda.

He's probably more black and white then the majority of their fans.

I'm from Wallsend and I know Bruce as he often drinks now and again at the social on the high street. I know for a fact he's a Newcastle supporter and always has been.

For any mag to say otherwise they're talking absolute shit to suit their we hate him agenda.

Bull.
There is no social on Wallsend High Street.
He used to drink in Wallsend Buffs when his Dad was alive but that is not on the High Street.

Last edited:
Bull.
There is no social on Wallsend High Street.
He used to drink in Wallsend Buffs when his Dad was alive but that is not on the High Street.
I think Steve Bruce was a Newcastle fan as a child. But once he started to play for Man United his fav team changed, can't blame him as he's a legend for Man United. I think it was that header to win the league that did it :lol: He's a very poor manager but was a hell of a good defender.

Yeah, fans from Sheffield and Birmingham would agree with you about that.

As I said about MON, they're frauds, no question.

Fact remains you'll call Bruce a fraud but not Benitez.

It's laughable that Hartlepool and Darlington Mags claim Bruce isn't a Geordie and has no affiliation to the place.

Reactions: DH4
:lol:

Well, not really, I'm asking the right person as it's your opinion.

You have an opinion that Bruce has no affiliation to his local club or birthplace tbf.

I'm not asking why he included other clubs but why he didn't mention Newcastle.

You're talking about Benitez again :lol:
I did answer. Maybe he thinks more about those clubs or they made a bigger impression.

Bull! No way, he lives miles away for a start.
I think Steve Bruce was a Newcastle fan as a child. But once he started to play for Man United his fav team changed, can't blame him as he's a legend for Man United. I think it was that header to win the league that did it :lol: He's a very poor manager but was a hell of a good defender.
I agree with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back