NUFC Gubbins Jan 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is allowed through, the “Fit and Proper Persons” year officially doesn’t exist.

I’m sure it will be.
Under Salman arrests of human rights activists have risen sharply. He created the Tiger Squad, a team of assassins that target Saudi critics.

Last year the kingdom carried out a mass execution of 37 Shia human rights activists involved in the Qatif conflict.

This was just after journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul by Salman’s personal bodyguard. The CIA found Salman was “intrinsically involved” in the torture and killing.

He’s a mass murderer, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Lads at work were saying Ashley wants to keep 10%.

He’s not interested in selling, continually moving the goalposts and asking for extra money and stipulations here and there.

There’s no way this reported £350m price is a clean break, he’ll want all sorts like keeping the advertising on the ground and holding the retail arm for a lengthy period.

Should invite him to the embassy for face-to-face negotiations imo.

Last edited:
If this is allowed through, the “Fit and Proper Persons” year officially doesn’t exist.

I’m sure it will be.
Under Salman arrests of human rights activists have risen sharply. He created the Tiger Squad, a team of assassins that target Saudi critics.

Last year the kingdom carried out a mass execution of 37 Shia human rights activists involved in the Qatif conflict.

This was just after journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul by Salman’s personal bodyguard. The CIA found Salman was “intrinsically involved” in the torture and killing.

Aye, but the lasses can drive now

Also from Louise Taylor's report:

This is the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman concluded by the CIA to have been behind the internationally-condemned assassination of Jamal Khashoggi.

What's involved in the FA's fit and proper person test again?
Logon or register to see this image

I’m sure it will be.

I’m surprised they can find the time to do all that and carpet bomb one of the poorest countries on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back