NUFC Gubbins Jan 2020 edition

6inarow

Winger
Bout an hour ago...was asked the question about the free season tickets, his answer 'yes its a bit embarrassing that during a period of boycott 1,000s of free season tickets are snapoed up, but there has been free tickets on offer to a club not a million miles away from Newcastle and they cannot even give them away for nothing'.

This fella is an absolute aresehole to the highest degree, hes really just confirmed that Newcastle fans have zero principle and dont understand how to boycott. What a vile man he is

Unfortunately on both sides, some are just so blinkered on certain things. We literally got called the worst fans going from them for not going under short, they actively try to get people to stay away because of Ashley. Whatever "shite" they think they're going through, barely scratches the surface of why we've had too. Yet they're justified and ours was terrible support. Saying that, all of this is the flip side of social media and you get to read shit each other set of fans are saying.

Unfortunately on both sides, some are just so blinkered on certain things. We literally got called the worst fans going from them for not going under short, they actively try to get people to stay away because of Ashley. Whatever "shite" they think they're going through, barely scratches the surface of why we've had too. Yet they're justified and ours was terrible support. Saying that, all of this is the flip side of social media and you get to read shit each other set of fans are saying.

Ask a Bury or Bolton fan about your plight and they'll say exactly the same thing. It's all relative.

The same how I sometimes scoff about the opinions of Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea fans who claim hard done by. Then I remember...

Last edited:
Bout an hour ago...was asked the question about the free season tickets, his answer 'yes its a bit embarrassing that during a period of boycott 1,000s of free season tickets are snapoed up, but there has been free tickets on offer to a club not a million miles away from Newcastle and they cannot even give them away for nothing'.

This fella is an absolute aresehole to the highest degree, hes really just confirmed that Newcastle fans have zero principle and dont understand how to boycott. What a vile man he is

Just shrug your shoulders and say it doesn't matter.

Lots of mags thinks he's an attention seeking tool as well

Great words "give them away for nothing." the half wit.

Didn't you refuse to go then jumped on the Rafa bandwagon?

Someone who gave the club a semblance of identity back (for albeit a limited period) after several years as a husk? Aye. What's your point?

Last edited:
Ask a Bury or Bolton fan about your plight and they'll say exactly the same thing. It's all relative.

The same how I sometimes scoff about the opinions of Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea fans who claim hard done by. Then I remember...

I think his point was more your lot laughing at our empty seats when people stayed away cause they were sick of the shite, laughed at the free tickets the club gave away to make up for it. Now your doing the same it's fine and all part of you making a stand.

I know you said Steve wraith is a arsehole, but he sums up what a lot of black and whites are like from our experience. Bearing in mind we hear more from the gobshites. Supposedly (never heard it me self so not 100% just going off op) He said it's bad that we are organising a boycott and when the club offers free tickets people snap them up but let's all laugh at Sunderland cause they are trying to give tickets away but they can't.

Now two things on that:

1. do we still give away free tickets I thought that all stopped under the new blokes.

2. He would f***ing chug himself into oblivion about how Newcastle fans are so principled and willing to protest for the good of there club that they qont even go for free.

Basically NUFC fans are two faced spidey arsehols in general when discussing SAFC.

You will be sharing this on your mag boards laughing about how you are hooking mackems, like ya do!
We have never ever gave away 10 thousand free tickets away for half a season

All our tickets are free man! It's only cause we dont have that many fans would have them! Etc...

Arseholes!

Last edited:
I think his point was more your lot laughing at our empty seats when people stayed away cause they were sick of the shite, laughed at the free tickets the club gave away to make up for it. Now your doing the same it's fine and all part of you making a stand.

I know you said Steve wraith is a arsehole, but he sums up what a lot of black and whites are like from our experience. Bearing in mind we hear more from the gobshites. Supposedly (never heard it me self so not 100% just going off op) He said it's bad that we are organising a boycott and when the club offers free tickets people snap them up but let's all laugh at Sunderland cause they are trying to give tickets away but they can't.

Now two things on that:

1. do we still give away free tickets I thought that all stopped under the new blokes.

2. He would f***ing chug himself into oblivion about how Newcastle fans are so principled and willing to protest for the good of there club that they qont even go for free.

Basically NUFC fans are two faced spidey arsehols in general when discussing SAFC.

You will be sharing this on your mag boards laughing about how you are hooking mackems, like ya do!

Steve Wraith notedly stood against any form of boycott at the beginning so that kind of blows that theory apart. It was only when he realised this wasn't boosting his overriding sense of self-promotion that his stance changed.

Last edited:
Steve Wraith notedly stood against any form of boycott at the beginning so that kind of blows that theory apart. It was only when he realised this wasn't boosting his overriding sense of self-promotion that his stance changed.

But he is seems to be happy with the boycott now. He has just basically had a sly dig that SAFC cant even give away free tickets while talking about how its shit that the club have just filled the stadium with free tickets.

I dont care what you say if it was the other way around and we had given away 10000 free tickets and your lot couldn't give them away. He would be saying how great it is that free tickets couldnt break the boycott not like a club not a million miles away who chucked their principles in the bin when 10000 free tickets come out.

Do mags own the rights to boycotts or having enough of shite?
Why are you interested in the opinion of a 'two faced spidey arsehol'? Seems a bit daft tbh.

Wasn't asking for your opinion I was pointing out what the other posters point might have been.

Back