November Challenge - Effective Use of Negative Space - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: November Chalenge - Effective Use of Negative Space - Discussion

Would have liked to have posted mine at eleven on the dot, but there you go. Off fishing and camping, will explain when i get back where it is.

Last edited:

Jeez, I saw Steed's and thought 'there's a winner', then I saw Elliott's and thought 'but there's some competition here', then I saw Peachy's and thought.... well you know how it goes by now!

Not many in this month but I can honestly say not one in there that I don't like. Interesting to see who the public back this month :lol:

tired eyes and amnorrageordie got my votes this month as they totally fullfill the use of negative space theme for me.

I just did not get the time this month to even get the camera out once!

I know who is gonna win this month its got to be Elliot by a country mile, its a cracking picture m8 very very good indeed, but where is the negative space?, just doesn't do it for me with this months theme, now if this had been in the manipulating light month well then who knows?

I know who is gonna win this month its got to be Elliot by a country mile, its a cracking picture m8 very very good indeed, but where is the negative space?, just doesn't do it for me with this months theme, now if this had been in the manipulating light month well then who knows?

Agreed, I think people just vote for a nice photo without taking into account what the theme is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back