Novak Djokovic

I would guess if he won’t declare his vaccination status then that’s a given.

Depends if you believe his actual words or what the headlines written for clicks say.

“I am not against vaccination of any kind, because who am I to speak about vaccines when there are people that have been in the field of medicine and saving lives around the world?

My issue here with vaccines is if someone is forcing me to put something in my body. That I don’t want. For me that’s unacceptable."

Depends if you believe his actual words or what the headlines written for clicks say.

“I am not against vaccination of any kind, because who am I to speak about vaccines when there are people that have been in the field of medicine and saving lives around the world?

My issue here with vaccines is if someone is forcing me to put something in my body. That I don’t want. For me that’s unacceptable."
That’s fair enough. But he shouldn’t be allowed to enter the country or compete if other people are unable to. Everyone has a choice not to take the vaccine, but you then have to accept the consequences of your actions.

KIA the main sponsor will have pushed this through. if Novaxx isn't there, then they haven't got one single box office top player in the tourney.

Viewing figures

Sponsors want him there. His reluctance to take the vaccination is probably due to his fear that it doesn't mix well with PEDs

Doubt it, Pfizer produce one of the most sought after and highest quality PEDs on the planet... Athletes loved them until the vaccine :lol:

Shocking decision. Entirely expected as they are (the Aussies) as thick as a castle wall.

Imagine having draconian measures for the people who live in your country to then throw them out of the window for somebody who isn’t vaccinated and his only reason to be there is to play tennis. Crackers.

He might not get through the border control yet, as the requirement to be vaxxed on entry is unrelated to participation in a tennis tournament.

Didn't they stop the family of the cricketers from entering full stop at one point even if they were vaccinated because of their restrictions? I'm aware there protocol may have changed, but it appears the rules are different depending on the sport you play.

He probably went to the government offices shouting and bawling and smashing his tennis rackets on their carpets until they acquiesced like he does on the court, the petulant prick.

He may well have had the vaccine for all anyone knows. His medical history shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. Can see why Ozzie’s would be angry though as they can’t travel between states let alone other countries and not declare their status.
His medical history is everyone’s business. He is a professional athlete and a public figure. His sport has procedures in place that involve medical testing to try to keep the sport clean. He must comply or not compete.

He may well have had the vaccine for all anyone knows. His medical history shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. Can see why Ozzie’s would be angry though as they can’t travel between states let alone other countries and not declare their status.

Nobody needs or wants to know his entire medical history. A certain medical intervention was mandated for participation and if he refuses to prove his status either way, shouldn't be allowed to compete for other people's safety. That shit excuse wouldn't work for PEDs and it shouldn't in this situation either.

Back