Novak Djokovic

Nobody needs or wants to know his entire medical history. A certain medical intervention was mandated for participation and if he refuses to prove his status either way, shouldn't be allowed to compete for other people's safety. That shit excuse wouldn't work for PEDs and it shouldn't in this situation either.
You are aware a vaccinated player could have covid at the tournament? Which is why stringent testing will be in place for all players not just vaccinated ones. Imagine comparing performance enhancers to a vaccine :lol:

World number one, huge draw for spectators and TV, bidding for his tenth title at an event where he is much loved.

Is anyone at all surprised? He could have tested positive for Covid and they'd find some kind of exemption for him.

You are aware a vaccinated player could have covid at the tournament? Which is why stringent testing will be in place for all players not just vaccinated ones. Imagine comparing performance enhancers to a vaccine :lol:

Yes.

Imagine having to reduce my point because you're an idiot.

I wonder why he is reluctant to take the vaccine or declare his status?

Could there be something this high performing athlete does not want us to know?
I'm not condoning this and I don't think he should be admitted but isn't he a vegan? Perhaps he has some issues with the drug companies testing methods.

He won’t end up playing IMO, the commonwealth government will intervene and he’ll get sent packing. And rightly so.

Money talks. It’s bullshit
Sadly, this. Same as the World Cup in Qatar (that I will not be watching, I want nothing to do with it).
Some of the replies, good on him if he doesn't want it.
Absolutely agree. People have every right to be morons if they so wish.
But he shouldn't be let into a country that has rules in place to try to protect its own citizens.

Last edited:

Back