+++ Nottingham Forest V NUFC ko 17.30 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in from our game and seeing the postbgame summary. How the fuck has both the ref and VAR not given Forest a pen for Dubravka bringing the forward down. Absolutely stinks of incompetence !,,
Almost like the ball was going out and the play was stumbling to the ground when he hit him

I don't care about the Saudi politics so don't have an opinion.

It's football, an escape from the 9-5 nothing more nothing less.

I know you will jump on that but hey better to be honest than selectively concerned about global politics
Meltdown imminent, meltdown imminent ^^^^

I don't care about the Saudi politics so don't have an opinion.

It's football, an escape from the 9-5 nothing more nothing less.

I know you will jump on that but hey better to be honest than selectively concerned about global politics
If the Saudi’s had you in the bottom 3 you’d be calling their actions out. Coward.

Like I said I don't judge you for not having sky that's a bit silly to do that but I will judge any mag who logs on to this forum when his club are playing a game. I mean it's absolutely tragic behaviour if I'm brutally honest.

I can't understand why anyone would want to join a local rivals main forum in the first place never mind spend it when his team are playing.
What I don’t understand is how our Mods allow these gravy reeking inbred twats to post whatever they want in our forum but genuine Sunderland fans gets bans for relatively fuck all. This board is becoming an absolute joke !!!! I would ban every single Mag bastard and not let them anywhere near here !!
Almost like the ball was going out and the play was stumbling to the ground when he hit him
It was still a foul.

So what are the rules regarding a player celebrating in front of his own fans by jumping on the advertising, then spending about 5 minutes there
I expected him to be booked. Do that, ok. Remove shirt=booked.
Did the kid at Man Utd, well all 3 of the get booked for doing it against West Ham?
I hadn't even realised they'd signed him until he came on today.
He looked pretty decent.

Says before the game today Newcastle and Forest have benefited both twice from VAR getting the wrong decision this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back