+++ Nottingham Forest V NUFC ko 17.30 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner scored by a blood money signing as well. Literally a nothing without pulling their pants down to be taken from behind from Saudi Arabia.
Clubs like Everton, Brighton, Burnley, Villa, are all to willing to take the blood money. If they all refused to do business with them they'd soon piss off.

Has to be a pen to Forest and Guimares let off again for gesturing for Gibbs-White to sent off. Clearly its Saudi cash to the VAR guys or they'd be in a relegation battle this season 😉

Think we can appreciate the disgusting and vile corruption instilled in the Saudi regime while also recognising a good game of footy? They played well and it’s an awful thing to see but I think surely we all agree on that?

Luton were gifted 3 out the 4 goals and Forest only got their second out of a massive deflection. Which of our last 7 goals weren't through team play
What a shite fan you are.
Think we can appreciate the disgusting and vile corruption instilled in the Saudi regime while also recognising a good game of footy? They played well and it’s an awful thing to see but I think surely we all agree on that?
"vile corruption instilled in the Saudi regime" but when it comes to football they just happen to decide to be squeaky clean eh?

Last edited:
Plastic shamed for watching a match in wetherspoons if we lose, poverty shamed if we win. Classy
Like I said I don't judge you for not having sky that's a bit silly to do that but I will judge any mag who logs on to this forum when his club are playing a game. I mean it's absolutely tragic behaviour if I'm brutally honest.

I can't understand why anyone would want to join a local rivals main forum in the first place never mind spend it when his team are playing.

Not gonna respond to that @Nobby ?
I don't care about the Saudi politics so don't have an opinion.

It's football, an escape from the 9-5 nothing more nothing less.

I know you will jump on that but hey better to be honest than selectively concerned about global politics

Just in from our game and seeing the postbgame summary. How the fuck has both the ref and VAR not given Forest a pen for Dubravka bringing the forward down. Absolutely stinks of incompetence !,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back