"Not only did we go toe to toe with them but we bettered them in spells"

Very concerning.
The bloke in charge shows no sign of acknowledging that we are in freefall.
6 losses on the bounce, three consecutively on his watch, 2 wins in the last 12 games all of which he has had significant input into.
No significant high level experience as either a player of a head coach.
Should be no where near our first team squad without direct supervision.

I’m amazed the fans after the #Bealeout stuff aren’t giving this bloke the same treatment
People forget he was big part of beales tenure and Mowbray before yet he’s getting away Scott free
He needs hounding out it’s as simple as that
I’d take any of the out of work gaffers over him literally any of them
The players look clueless, no idea tactically look drained of confidence
Say what u want about our neighbours they wouldn’t have this there would be hell on

I saw someone in the match thread saying we’re playing well so this sort of shite doesn’t surprise me :lol:
We are playing f***ing shocking. A 10/15 minute spell today doesn’t mean nothing. The way they just cut through us for the 3rd and 4th goals was laughable.

Our midfield was just completely none existent again.

He’s just holding the fort.
Whilst I agree he’s not very good at all it’s ridiculous people getting personal to him, “hating him” and that!
He’s out of his depth sure but he’s trying his best ffs

Whilst I agree he’s not very good at all it’s ridiculous people getting personal to him, “hating him” and that!
The comments that he is making are worrying as behind the scenes, away from the media, in his normal job, he's telling the players this utter bullshit, and it's wrong.

As much as Mowbray could waffle on at times he actually spoke like a bloke who your average fan could relate to as a human being.

The amount of utter shite that has been spouted by Beale and Dodds in the last few months is off the scale.
Never thought we'd find anyone else talking as much shite as Lee Johnson, now we've not only had Beale but also Mr. Bold himself, " I can only control the controllables " Dodds. What a fu..ing plonker. FTM

Very concerning.
The bloke in charge shows no sign of acknowledging that we are in freefall.
6 losses on the bounce, three consecutively on his watch, 2 wins in the last 12 games all of which he has had significant input into.
No significant high level experience as either a player of a head coach.
Should be no where near our first team squad without direct supervision.
Four under him and add Bristol City it’s 5.Normally at this club you don’t survive that

I don’t think people genuinely hate him or at least I hope not.

He must know, even if he was wrongly given assurances the job was his for the rest of the season, that he’s a whisker away from his P45.

I suspect the club probably looked at games at Norwich, home to Leicester and away at Southampton and thought whatever we get is a bonus but having got 0 out 9 points next Saturdays game becomes massive.

Lose that and there’s a two week break to get a caretaker in to try and ensure the nosedive doesn’t become relegation.

It's f***ing mental how people on here backed this f***ing muppet before his latest appointment. Crystal clear he hasn't got a frigging clue. Doesn't look, dress, act or carry himself like a manager or a coach. Get f***ing rid along with Proctor and most of the starting eleven.

We are in dire straits make no mistake.

We are playing f***ing shocking. A 10/15 minute spell today doesn’t mean nothing. The way they just cut through us for the 3rd and 4th goals was laughable.

Our midfield was just completely none existent again.

It's minging isn't it? The lack of creativity game after game after game is staggering.

In our last six games we've scored four goals. We've scored from Clarke intercepting a poor pass at the back clean through on goal, O'Nien nodded in a free kick and today we scored twice from distance. Not one was a chance we created from open play. Closest we came against Leicester was Hume rattling one from twenty five yards as well.

Back