"Not only did we go toe to toe with them but we bettered them in spells"

One of these days I’d love a coach that respects the fans more than the media

I didn’t care for Dodds pre match interview with Barnes. Not one bit. Categorising supporters, journalists and wider in a hierarchy of balance and fairness is bullshit. Five in a row losses is shite for any club at any level and in the eyes of any fanbase or any journalists. And now it’s six.

I didn’t care for Dodds pre match interview with Barnes. Not one bit. Categorising supporters, journalists and wider in a hierarchy of balance and fairness is bullshit. Five in a row losses is shite for any club at any level and in the eyes of any fanbase or any journalists. And now it’s six.
Yeah that whole categorizing thing was weird. And disrespectful.

Absolutely mental tactics after getting back into the game to allow your central defenders to track the opposition strikers ahead of your midfield and pretty much be the furthest forward players at one point.
He really is trying too hard. They’ve all been trying too hard.
I was against Mowbrays tactics of just let the lads play, but this I believe is tactics overload and they look a little lost.
Get back to basics.

When he said we bettered them in spells he meant we had less mistakes on the teamsheet. Mind he only had to spell Hume, Rigg, Jobe and Ba

You know what? I would sit Dodds down at a table. Pot of tea, packet of hobnobs. I’d look him directly in the eye and ask him “Dodds lad, do you honestly, genuinely, hand on heart think we went to toe to toe with Southampton today?”

And if his answer is yes, I’d tell him to pack his bags and leave within the hour.

Absolutely f***ing sick of this club accepting below average and total failure.

Back