"Not only did we go toe to toe with them but we bettered them in spells"

It's minging isn't it? The lack of creativity game after game after game is staggering.

In our last six games we've scored four goals. We've scored from Clarke intercepting a poor pass at the back clean through on goal, O'Nien nodded in a free kick and today we scored twice from distance. Not one was a chance we created from open play. Closest we came against Leicester was Hume rattling one from twenty five yards as well.
It’s like night and day compared to the free flowing football just 12 month ago.

I know we had Diallo then but everything we done was positive, players first thought was look up and pass forwards.

We are the complete opposite as it stands.

Well we only have Dodds, Proctor, Hayes and a gk coach

Not against any of them but they all seem to be criminally promoted. Through the club at all levels we just seem to be hugely inexperienced

Agreed.

Just feels like whoever the new coach is should be able to bring in their own people.

Not just put up with existing staff like Beale.

There was a fascination previously with keeping Robbie Stockdale at the club and the retention of Dodds and Proctor feels the same. By all means allow them to return to the academy. But the first team coach. No chance.

This club is fucked. I think what all this shows is how good a job Mowbray was actually doing to hide the absolute shit show running the club and rest of the coaching staff
yep..
I’m amazed the fans after the #Bealeout stuff aren’t giving this bloke the same treatment
People forget he was big part of beales tenure and Mowbray before yet he’s getting away Scott free
He needs hounding out it’s as simple as that
I’d take any of the out of work gaffers over him literally any of them
The players look clueless, no idea tactically look drained of confidence
Say what u want about our neighbours they wouldn’t have this there would be hell ongck.

fck. he is speakman isn't he. I didn't notice.

Last edited:
Never thought we'd find anyone else talking as much shite as Lee Johnson, now we've not only had Beale but also Mr. Bold himself, " I can only control the controllables " Dodds. What a fu..ing plonker. FTM
The common denominator in all those appointments was Speakman.
Doors is useless as a leader but fits the profile of all those mentioned .
Never made it as a player and in the case of him and Beale ,only ever achieved any sort of success in academy football .
All share diarrhea of the mouth as an ailment .
That's what Speakman believes football is all about .

One of the reasons I never listen to pre match or post match comments from the manager these days as they usually talk utter bollocks, when every fucker and their dog can see it’s not true.
Talk utter
One of the reasons I never listen to pre match or post match comments from the manager these days as they usually talk utter bollocks, when every fucker and their dog can see it’s not true.
Then you come on here 🤣

Back