Nosebag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did those threads die the death?

I've just had a 'Scotch egg butty' from Borough Market. It was pointless and dry and cost £5.80. Never again.

I wanted a confit duck wrap or a chicken shawarma but the French place was shut, as was Arabica.

Did those threads die the death?

I've just had a 'Scotch egg butty' from Borough Market. It was pointless and dry and cost £5.80. Never again.

I wanted a confit duck wrap or a chicken shawarma but the French place was shut, as was Arabica.
borough market for ya bait on a tuesday? the fuck do you do for a living?

£5.80 for lunch f***ing hell id expect to get wanked off and get fed for that

easy do a lot more than that. I normally give myself a fiver with the odd splurge.

go to the food vans on middlesex street and most thinbs about a fiver... same food on different vans/stalls in Spitalfields add £2

if you have a drink and bits its easy to do a tenner a day

easy do a lot more than that. I normally give myself a fiver with the odd splurge.

go to the food vans on middlesex street and most thinbs about a fiver... same food on different vans/stalls in Spitalfields add £2

Well i got Salmon New Potatoes With Broccoli and Green beans in some funky sauce For £3.50 and it was less than 300 calories

near my place if you get a roast dinner a drink and a chocolate bar you clear a tenner like. extra 5er if you have a pint while you wait in the boozer next door :lol:

You've got to be mad to be dropping that sort of cash on bait a day. You're looking at £200 a month just on food while at work.

I work just off Leather Lane, always surprised by how many people eat from those stalls every day. There's a place selling grilled cheese sandwiches for a minimum of £5.50. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back