Nosebag?

You've got to be mad to be dropping that sort of cash on bait a day. You're looking at £200 a month just on food while at work.

I work just off Leather Lane, always surprised by how many people eat from those stalls every day. There's a place selling grilled cheese sandwiches for a minimum of £5.50. :lol:

I dont... loads do. with coffees loads must be doing over £20 a day

I'm often a fiver a day all in.. tea I make myself .. we have a kettle and fridge... breakfast is about £2 and then somedays I just ditch lunch altogtehr cos still full from brekkie.. stash of marsbars etc in my drawer.. saves 80p a time from vending machine

I dont... loads do. with coffees loads must be doing over £20 a day

I'm often a fiver a day all in.. tea I make myself .. we have a kettle and fridge... breakfast is about £2 and then somedays I just ditch lunch altogtehr cos still full from brekkie.. stash of marsbars etc in my drawer.. saves 80p a time from vending machine

I just cook extra each night to eat at dinner at work the next day. Saves a fortune. Quid for a bag of bagels which lasts the week for breakfast.

I waste my money in other equally as stupid ways like.

I just cook extra each night to eat at dinner at work the next day. Saves a fortune. Quid for a bag of bagels which lasts the week for breakfast.

I waste my money in other equally as stupid ways like.

I'd save a quid on Lunch then happily spend a fiver on a pint. I'm a good leftovers bringer inner too but since the restaurant is so cheap int he office no where near as much..

Get a large pot of soup for 65p

Had dinner in a staff cafe.

Chilli chicken breast with salad, bottle of vitamin juice drink and a cranberry and nut bar. Would have cost £7.40 if I was paying.

Back