Norwich v Sunderland Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep agree. I was looking for top goalscorer prices before he scored his second goal today. Looked a danger whenever we attacked. He works hard to get the ball back as well. Lost ball on right wing at one point and chased back to just in own half and won it back.

The division has never changed. Be solid as a unit and you have a chance especially if you have a player with bit of quality - McGeady certainly has that for us.

I think away from home we'll do quite well. Solid, hard to beat and up front speed on the counter, a goalscorer in Grabban and a bit of magic from McGeady.

See no reason we can't around the Play Offs this year.

Farkinellman a win in august :eek::eek: away from home anarl. Someone tell me I'm not still asleep.
Get the f**k in .
Haaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaay.

Enjoyed listening to that this afternoon. Sounded like the lads really got stuck in and we took our chances. Commentators noting the 'transformation' under Grayson. Bit early to say that but just nice to feel like we've got something about us again. Our support came across loud and clear too. Haway the lads / FTM.

what is the matter with you?
we have won a game against a fancied side at their gaff.
has your missus gone off with another woman or something?
I genuinely think some of our 'supporters' would rather see us loose so they can continue their anti Short / SAFC agenda.

We lost the possession count oh dear! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back