Norwich City

The prem is now almost a 24 team competition, norwich, west Brom, Fulham, happy to go up and come back down. It's harder to get out the championship now than it's ever been. Normally 3 teams would come down in financial turmoil, now you only get 1 out of the 3m

I'm not sure any of last year's relegated sides are exactly in financial turmoil. Sheffield United made a poor start, although two wins have changed that a bit. It already looks to me like the two automatic promotion places will come from the three relegated last season plus Bournemouth.
True. But they have just been smashed by Watford at home.

Yeah, that's the first game you'd make them favourites for though. We'll know more about them after the games with Burnley and Brighton. Can't see them getting much at Everton, assuming Everton get at least one forward player back in time.

Last edited:
I'm not sure any of last year's relegated sides are exactly in financial turmoil. Sheffield United made a poor start, although two wins have changed that a bit. It already looks to me like the two automatic promotion places will come from the three relegated last season plus Bournemouth.

Yeah, that's the first game you'd make them favourites for though. We'll know more about them after the games with Burnley and Brighton. Can't see them getting much at Everton, assuming Everton get at least one forward player back in time.
Yeah tbf it usually does take about 12 games for the table to even out. We'll have a better idea by then.

Norwich and Burnley will both end up on sub 30 points. Makes it so much easier for the Mags but there should be a big battle to avoid third bottom

It’s weird how Leeds and Brentford can come up and be fine then these look shit every single time. Like really really shit. Do they just keep the same players?
Quite the opposite. Seem to sell off one or two at a high profit and then go again. You could say it’s a well run business but equally seems to lack ambition to stay in the division for any length of time.

Haway man.

No really. You're talking bollocks. Norwich are a lot like us. Geographically isolated. Unfashionable. Decent supporter base. Yes - yo-yo.

To suggest they (we) should just give up is pathetic.

And I only called you an arsehole because calling someone a moron (ie Apache incel) is not allowed and it gets you banned on here. (BTW you are nowhere near being as big a moron as Apache Incel) I'm sorry if I gave that impression to you or anyone else. Hope this helps petal. :cool:

Back